Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to have pre-draft party
From Bengals.com:

The party kicks off Thursday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m. and streams live on Bengals.com and all Bengals social media platforms. Fans can also tune-in to Local 12 for the 30 minute party leading up to the NFL Draft at 8:00 p.m. 

Featured guests include Bengals Legends Anthony Muñoz and Boomer Esiason, as well as Bengals defensive end and Cincinnati's own #94 Sam Hubbard. Zac Taylor, Duke Tobin, Dave Lapham, Dan Hoard, Geoff Hobson and Bengals superfans will all be featured by party host and team reporter Marisa Contipelli. 

"It is in times like these when sports further highlight the amazing bonds in our community," said Bengals Executive Vice President Katie Blackburn. "The Bengals look forward to celebrating this highly anticipated moment in team history as we look forward to the 2020 season."
Reply/Quote
I just might tune in... Tiger Who Dey Cheers
Reply/Quote
I might have to make a low country boil or jambalya or etouffe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 02:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just might tune in... Tiger  Who Dey  Cheers

Might? Wink What else you got to do?
Reply/Quote
Muñoz and Boomer! Sweet. Who Dey Joe
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Might? Wink What else you got to do?

Drink brewskies of course lol

But I can do that while tuning in now can't I?
Reply/Quote
Definitely tuning in.

Dinner will be eaten by then and I'll have the snacks flowing; yes we are picking #1 and we basically know who it is, but I want to see some entertainment too! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Definitely tuning in.

Dinner will be eaten by then and I'll have the snacks flowing; yes we are picking #1 and we basically know who it is, but I want to see some entertainment too! Big Grin

What you be eatin' Truck? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 02:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just might tune in... Tiger  Who Dey  Cheers

Finally, a party I can attend in my boxers and recliner! LOL  Drunk
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Finally, a party I can attend in my boxers and recliner! LOL  Drunk

You know it brother, fun times!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Finally, a party I can attend in my boxers and recliner! LOL  Drunk

Right.  Like it would be the first...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Free food and drinks too.

:giggle:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What you be eatin' Truck? Smirk

:$ ... Salad... :$

lol it's what I eat every Thursday (and Monday, and Tuesday lol). I need to keep a fairly strict diet during the week, as my job is super sedentary Sad

But for snacks, I might make some nachos, potato chips, something quick 'n easy.

For Friday and Saturday, I'll probably make some General Tao Shrimp or Shrimp Tacos (Friday) and maybe either some homemade pizza, pasta, chicken cutlet (Chicken Parm, for you guys) or my dinner nachos (yes, I make it differently if it is a snack or a dinner Wink).

The weekend is when I get creative and cook up a storm Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Now that was funny!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Like it would be the first...

That was even funnier!! LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: :$  ... Salad... :$

lol it's what I eat every Thursday (and Monday, and Tuesday lol). I need to keep a fairly strict diet during the week, as my job is super sedentary Sad

But for snacks, I might make some nachos, potato chips, something quick 'n easy.

For Friday and Saturday, I'll probably make some General Tao Shrimp or Shrimp Tacos (Friday) and maybe either some homemade pizza, pasta, chicken cutlet (Chicken Parm, for you guys) or my dinner nachos (yes, I make it differently if it is a snack or a dinner Wink).

The weekend is when I get creative and cook up a storm Wink
I might have to order a pizza. I haven't had pizza in about a year.....Of course Coors Lite to wash it down
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That was even funnier!! LMAO

And that's not even counting the parties he started in pants and ended in boxers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:02 PM)McC Wrote: And that's not even counting the parties he started in pants and ended in boxers.

I think Bengalholic is more of a banana hammock kind of guy..... Cool
Reply/Quote

Ahem, you should also have on your best Bengals hat to support the team.
Reply/Quote

Not doing the normal attire ?

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]
Reply/Quote