Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to have pre-draft party
(04-16-2020, 04:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ahem, you should also have on your best Bengals hat to support the team.

Will be wearing the 2009 draft hat, that I save only for draft night :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: :$  ... Salad... :$

lol it's what I eat every Thursday (and Monday, and Tuesday lol). I need to keep a fairly strict diet during the week, as my job is super sedentary Sad

But for snacks, I might make some nachos, potato chips, something quick 'n easy.

For Friday and Saturday, I'll probably make some General Tao Shrimp or Shrimp Tacos (Friday) and maybe either some homemade pizza, pasta, chicken cutlet (Chicken Parm, for you guys) or my dinner nachos (yes, I make it differently if it is a snack or a dinner Wink).

The weekend is when I get creative and cook up a storm Wink

I will probably do some nachos myself or some hot wings. Shrimp tacos or chicken parm sounds yummy. :drool: Pervert
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: :$  ... Salad... :$

lol it's what I eat every Thursday (and Monday, and Tuesday lol). I need to keep a fairly strict diet during the week, as my job is super sedentary Sad

But for snacks, I might make some nachos, potato chips, something quick 'n easy.

For Friday and Saturday, I'll probably make some General Tao Shrimp or Shrimp Tacos (Friday) and maybe either some homemade pizza, pasta, chicken cutlet (Chicken Parm, for you guys) or my dinner nachos (yes, I make it differently if it is a snack or a dinner Wink).

The weekend is when I get creative and cook up a storm Wink

Hmm....

Does that mean Peyton Manning sings "Chicken cutlet taste's so good" in Canadian commercials?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it brother, fun times!!! Hilarious

(04-16-2020, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Like it would be the first...

(04-16-2020, 04:02 PM)McC Wrote: And that's not even counting the parties he started in pants and ended in boxers.

(04-16-2020, 04:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think Bengalholic is more of a banana hammock kind of guy..... Cool

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13008215]
Reply/Quote
Going to be a fun night.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hmm....

Does that mean Peyton Manning sings "Chicken cutlet taste's so good" in Canadian commercials?

LOL LOL

Nope, it's the same up here; in Italian, we call it a "cotolleta," or, Cutlet! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote