Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Nice video they put together. Glad they really emphasized his off the field stuff. I certainly never had a problem the man as a person.

Marvin and Andy both officially gone. End of an era.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Always classy

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote:

[Image: raw]
Reply/Quote
Good luck to Andy, in all of his future ventures. If those ventures include playing football, I think he's still got a few good seasons ahead of him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Very good.
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to Andy when he's not playing the Bengals.

If he lands in the right spot, I think people are going to be surprised by his play on the field.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Andy, you were one cool cat.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 03:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Best of luck to Andy when he's not playing the Bengals.

If he lands in the right spot, I think people are going to be surprised by his play on the field.

I'd love to see what the hoodie could do with Dalton ?
Reply/Quote
Thx for the memories...you upgraded our team when you got here...great guy off the field nobody can say otherwise class act
Reply/Quote
Class act on and off the field.. Anderson knew was he was thinking when he allowed Andy to put on #14... I will continue to wear my Dalton jersey proudly as I continue to support the Bengals since Carter to Anderson to Boomer to Palmer to Dalton to Burrow and all those in between....
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 03:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd love to see what the hoodie could do with Dalton ?

Same. I won't suddenly become a Pats fan or anything. Bengals only for me, but it'd make for a very interesting side plot to the season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Great video, lots of memories there. Thanks Andy, done great things with us. Had a very good career here.

You will do well wherever you go man. Consummate professional and all class, great dude. :andy:
Reply/Quote
A bit sad, the one and only Bengals game I ever attended was Andy's first game.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 02:09 PM)pally Wrote: Always classy

That was a class move.

I kind of want to take back my comment in another thread where I said he wasn't classy and also that he wasn't not classy.

Andy got class.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 04:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same. I won't suddenly become a Pats fan or anything. Bengals only for me, but it'd make for a very interesting side plot to the season.

I am definitely a casual Pats fan. Bengals are always the primary. But without the Pats, I may have had to quit watching football, with all the times they kept the Steelers from winning.

I sense I'm one of the few with this thought based on what I read in this board: I don't think the hoodie wants Dalton, and I don't really think Dalton would do that well in the Pats offense. They don't have any weapons to speak of, and Andy would struggle to move the ball imo. I'm not certain of this, and think I could very well be wrong, but that's my initial assessment. Dalton was all pre-snap. Brady understood the game pre and post snap and knew how to change to the right play after post-snap changes. Which is why he could still put up points without any major receiving weapons (yes he had Gronk, but Edelman was his #1 WR and I don't think Edelman is much/any better than Boyd).

Of course, I could be proven wrong in less than a week when Belichick signs Dalton and Dalton wins the starting job in TC, but imo, this isn't going to happen. Anyways, good luck to Andy, but I don't want to see him start against the Bengals whether it's with the Pats or anyone else.

As I said in another thread, thanks to Andy for his charitable endeavors in Cincinnati. Good man. Good heart.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 02:55 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: raw]

Where's the thumbs down button when you need it?

Reply/Quote