Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Bengals tweet......
Quote:Cincinnati Bengals
@Bengals
NFL policy prohibits teams from making any official announcements, but sources are seeing some good things...

I don't get it, what can they not announce?
Reply/Quote
Hobs already spilled the beans confirming the agreements were reached on the official Bengals website, so not sure why they are acting like we don't know. I get not announcing the signings officially, but no need to act like there is some "good things" we don't know about.

Maybe it is something tho. It is odd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hobs already spilled the beans confirming the agreements were reached on the official Bengals website, so not sure why they are acting like we don't know. I get not announcing the signings officially, but no need to act like we don't already know.

So you think it's something we already know then?
Reply/Quote
It doesn't sound like it. But something tells me it probably is. I'd rather just be surprised then disappointed. It is odd.

If I had money to bet on it I'd say it's the official signings and they are seeing the reports of agreements being made. Maybe someone asked why haven't the Bengals confirmed.

Reply/Quote
We are signing MIKE BROWN to play Guard for 18 million a year!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: We are signing MIKE BROWN to play Guard for 18 million a year!

If Burrow wears MB's money in a chain around his neck MB will likely make the probowl. 

Reply/Quote
I think it's only referencing the signings we know about: Hendrickson, Awuzie, and Helton. I don't think it means exciting news is forthcoming.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think it's only referencing the signings we know about: Hendrickson, Awuzie, and Helton. I don't think it means exciting news is forthcoming.

I agree, but I think it’s tone deaf. Everyone and their mother knows we all want OLINE and hyping anything other than that is just annoying at this point.
Reply/Quote
I may be wrong but I have a feeling there will be an Oline signing announced.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I may be wrong but I have a feeling there will be an Oline signing announced.

I hope your feeling is correct & it's a quality player.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I may be wrong but I have a feeling there will be an Oline signing announced.

Hudson or Jackson ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Don’t give me hope....
Reply/Quote
Why would the player and agent not leak the signing as all others have?

Is it a trade then? (I am nearly 100% sure it is nothing we don't know tho).

Reply/Quote
Maybe they are close with someone but haven't struck the deal yet. I don't know, just hoping. They already announced some of the deals on twitter, so it feels like something new.  Of course, I don't even have a twitter account, so what do I know.... just fingers crossed.
Reply/Quote
That twitter post just shows tweets from media about what we already know at this point. The way I read it is that they are just going to be able to officially announce those things. Hopefully I'm surprised though and there is something more to be announced.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 03:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think it's only referencing the signings we know about: Hendrickson, Awuzie, and Helton. I don't think it means exciting news is forthcoming.

We already have an SEC QB and he's a helluvalot better (and younger too).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
They know what the replies look like. Blackburn seems savvy running that Twitter account so if it’s not something we don’t already know that’s going to be a big swing and a miss on her part.
Reply/Quote
Its got a video of will smith looking at "sources" tweets about us signing guys we already all know about. Nothing to see here.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Well there is this...

Not trying to get hopes up but if you are the Bengals, you have to consider trading a pick to get this guy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The #Raiders are finalizing a trade of C Rodney Hudson to the #AZCardinals for a swap of draft picks, sources tell me and @RapSheet.

Bengals couldn't even care enough about Burrow to swap late round picks.

edit: Ok more than swapping late round picks it looks like.
Raiders are trading C Rodney Hudson and 7th-round pick to Arizona for a 3rd-round pick, per sources.

But it is nice to see Teams with these young up and coming QB take care of them.

Reply/Quote