Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals unveil first renovations to Paycor funded by the organization.
https://www.bengals.com/news/paycor-stadium-upgrades-concessions-the-jungle

It's a nice start. What do you folks think?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It all looks cool to me!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if there are plans to cover that during rainy games? Nobody likes soggy nachos..
Reply/Quote
I think the organization spending their own money to improve the fan’s game day experience is indicative of the new management. Good job and keep it up. I’m transitioning from pleasantly surprised by the front office decisions to accepting the improved leadership as business as usual.
Reply/Quote
Self-service kiosks and markets are a great idea for folks who just want to grab something quick and get back to their seats. I assume you won't be able to get alcohol through them, but that should really cut down on those concession stand lines.
Reply/Quote
All appear to be solid improvements that should enhance the game day experience, just don't forget your wallet..

What would be the ultimate, is being able to order and pay by your phone, and have your order brought to your seat. That way in ultra competitive games, you wouldn't have to miss any of the action.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Given how strong craft brewing has become in Cincinnati in the past decade, it'd be cool to see a brewery tap room in the stadium.
Maybe with a separate outside entrance too so that people could go there outside of games/stadium events as well.

I know the Reds Brewery District with all the different craft taps is hugely popular at GABP.
I think the Bengals would have a ton of success with something like that if they couldn't strike a deal with a single brewery.

Maybe they have one of these though, as I haven't been to PBS in over 5 years.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I think the organization spending their own money to improve the fan’s game day experience is indicative of the new management. Good job and keep it up. I’m transitioning from pleasantly surprised by the front office decisions to accepting the improved leadership as business as usual.

Same, it truly is a New Dey.

(07-25-2023, 12:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: Self-service kiosks and markets are a great idea for folks who just want to grab something quick and get back to their seats.  I assume you won't be able to get alcohol through them, but that should really cut down on those concession stand lines.

Yes, quick transaction and back to the game. Should streamline things quite a bit. Even getting a beer, you shouldn't have to wait as long.

(07-25-2023, 01:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All appear to be solid improvements that should enhance the game day experience, just don't forget your wallet..

What would be the ultimate, is being able to order and pay by your phone, and have your order brought to your seat.  That way in ultra competitive games, you wouldn't have to miss any of the action.

That's an awesome idea!  Maybe you oughta drop a line in the suggestion box.  Cool

(07-25-2023, 01:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Given how strong craft brewing has become in Cincinnati in the past decade, it'd be cool to see a brewery tap room in the stadium.
Maybe with a separate outside entrance too so that people could go there outside of games/stadium events as well.

I know the Reds Brewery District with all the different craft taps is hugely popular at GABP.
I think the Bengals would have a ton of success with something like that if they couldn't strike a deal with a single brewery.

Maybe they have one of these though, as I haven't been to PBS in over 5 years.

Yes, I'd like to see that as well. It's been six years since I made it to a game, so I don't know if they have any local craft beer selections or not. I always like hitting the Machine Room at GABP to sample some local brews.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: Self-service kiosks and markets are a great idea for folks who just want to grab something quick and get back to their seats.  I assume you won't be able to get alcohol through them, but that should really cut down on those concession stand lines.

When I sat in the Browns club seats last year for the Bengals game they had self serve sections for Alcohol. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Looks great! Wink Hope some day I can afford some tickets and make the trip. Looks like a blast! Rock On
Reply/Quote
My issue with the stadium has always been just how much exposed plain concrete was there. They made no effort to really try and make it visually appealing. It looks like they have now recognized this and are trying to improve the aesthetics which I appreciate as it was kind of depressing wondering around the stadium at times.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I think the organization spending their own money to improve the fan’s game day experience is indicative of the new management. Good job and keep it up. I’m transitioning from pleasantly surprised by the front office decisions to accepting the improved leadership as business as usual.

I know right?

It's still kind of hard for us long time Bengal fan old schoolers to....believe it's real? But in the same breath I'm loving it. Last game I was at was the Browns in 2017? 16? it's been a minute. I'm gonna have to bite the bullet $$$ wise and try to go soon.
Reply/Quote