Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v. Steelers Must See TV
(12-11-2017, 01:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: At least you owned it this time.

Mellow

Now your turn for mocking the dead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now your turn for mocking the dead.

If I did I would.  

You can't just make stuff up about me because you did bad stuff.

You're not the POTUS.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: If I did I would.  

LOL

President Trump getting on your nerves makes my following a crappy team so sweet. I love how he called out snowflakes like you and your kind can't get over the fact he rules the world now.

You libs lost your mind and so fun to watch knowing 3 more years minimum and likely 7 more years of great leadership against everything you believe in like work.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

President Trump getting on your nerves makes my following a crappy team so sweet. I love how he called out snowflakes like you and your kind can't get over the fact he rules the world now.

You libs lost your mind and so fun to watch knowing 3 more years minimum and likely 7 more years of great leadership against everything you believe in like work.

Mellow

Don't change the subject.

You said I mocked the dead.

Prove it.

Or this is just another "opinion" being passed of as a fact.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Don't change the subject.

You said I mocked the dead.

Prove it.

Or this is just another "opinion" being passed of as a fact.  Cool

First, you need to retract old info of posts long ago. It was simple, I said this thread and in this thread you lied and bring in nothing from this thread derailing the thread again. You brought the POTUS into the conversation. I will try and do some research but not my cup of tea spending 100's of hours combing through posts to prove a point, but pretty sure I have seen you go after Chris Henry in posts over the years or at the least support those who went after a dead man.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: If I did I would.  

Chris Henry would like you to pick up line 2. (2015 thread)

Just one small example of you mocking the dead.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: First, you need to retract old info of posts long ago. It was simple, I said this thread and in this thread you lied and bring in nothing from this thread derailing the thread again. You brought the POTUS into the conversation. I will try and do some research but not my cup of tea spending 100's of hours combing through posts to prove a point, but pretty sure I have seen you go after Chris Henry in posts over the years or at the least support those who went after a dead man.

Prove...it.

I showed you wanting players to get hurt.

You are correct that I said you're not the POTUS.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chris Henry would like you to pick up line 2. (2015 thread)

Mellow

I was mocking the Bengals organization...not Chris Henry.

[Image: Capture.jpg]

In response to YOU calling "the dead" Mike Webster a "bum".

Context is a wonderful thing...

Next...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chris Henry would like you to pick up line 2. (2015 thread)

Bradnuts, you should really stick to posting in jungle noise. Every time you post here you sound like a moron and get beat down. Nothing personal.
Reply/Quote
Now that the dust has settled:

Does anyone think the Bengals' performance this past sunday was as a result of a let down after the Steelers game?  
Reply/Quote
Yes in my humble opinion. The Steelers beat their brains in and put their tough guy in la la land. The Bengals called it in for the rest of the season.
After the game Andy Dalton was praying with the Steelers. What he was praying for was that when his contract expired the Steelers would pick him up.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now that the dust has settled:

Does anyone think the Bengals' performance this past sunday was as a result of a let down after the Steelers game?  

I think they're mentally beat. They're poorly run and poorly coached and I think a lot of players just don't give a shit. You see how frustrated the fans are, I'd imagine that there are a lot of vets who are the same way. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I think they're mentally beat. They're poorly run and poorly coached and I think a lot of players just don't give a shit. You see how frustrated the fans are, I'd imagine that there are a lot of vets who are the same way. 

This.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote