Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v. Steelers October 14th
Going to this game, where the tailgates at? Aint been to a game for a while and I'm looking to get hammered pregame....how hammered all depends on how the season is going.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 06:56 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Going to this game, where the tailgates at?  Aint been to a game for a while and I'm looking to get hammered pregame....how hammered all depends on how the season is going.

I may go as well. We need to drink a beer together and rock out to "Welcome to the Jungle." 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 07:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I may go as well. We need to drink a beer together and rock out to "Welcome to the Jungle." 

If the Steeler fan base travels as well as they historically do, you may have to amend that to "Fat bottom girls".  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 08:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Steeler fan base travels as well as they historically do, you may have to amend that to "Fat bottom girls".  Ninja

No. I'm punching all fat people in the face that day (unless they have an AJ or John Ross jersey on because that makes them faster than me). So, if you see a guy in the stands hitting himself in the face? That might be me (or a cat. They are attention hoes)!  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 08:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. I'm punching all fat people in the face that day (unless they have an AJ or John Ross jersey on because that makes them faster than me). So, if you see a guy in the stands hitting himself in the face? That might be me (or a cat. They are attention hoes)!  Ninja

The good news is that it should at least be pants weather, as opposed to shorts weather by then.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 08:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The good news is that it should at least be pants weather, as opposed to shorts weather by then.

Oh no. Yoga pants. Twitch

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 08:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Steeler fan base travels as well as they historically do, you may have to amend that to "Fat bottom girls".  Ninja

Well, that's the problem isnt it? Too many tickets available for them to grab up. Hopefully, it wont be the same this year. But it will because fans were fed up and let tickets go because it was going to be same old, same old year after year. Now, since those who gave them up impacted the FO? PB knew he had to do things differently. So now they start acting like a football team and trying to make moves to win. Sound about right?

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 04:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, that's the problem isnt it? Too many tickets available for them to grab up. Hopefully, it wont be the same this year. But it will because fans were fed up and let tickets go because it was going to be same old, same old year after year. Now, since those who gave them up impacted the FO? PB knew he had to do things differently. So now they start acting like a football team and trying to make moves to win. Sound about right?

They say that the best way to voice your opinion, is with your wallet..

My guess would be that if this team comes out and looks tough early on?  People will be scrambling to purchase tickets.  While it might suck for longtime season ticket holders that may have declined to renew, or reduced their order, it gives the opportunity for others to move up to better seats.  Might also allow for a higher number of individual game tickets, giving those who might not be able to afford season tickets an opportunity to take the family to a game.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 05:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They say that the best way to voice your opinion, is with your wallet..

My guess would be that if this team comes out and looks tough early on?  People will be scrambling to purchase tickets.  While it might suck for longtime season ticket holders that may have declined to renew, or reduced their order, it gives the opportunity for others to move up to better seats.  Might also allow for a higher number of individual game tickets, giving those who might not be able to afford season tickets an opportunity to take the family to a game.

Although its one of the cheapest places to go to an NFL game, it's a lot of money. I poured a ton of cash into this team when I was a season ticket holder. Now, I'm old and realize I may need some of that cash for my retirement.  Hilarious

But I will go to the Pittsburgh game this year and feel happy to spend my cash if they are doing well. 

I really wish they would give fans a reprieve on the pre-season tickets though. They don't count so why pay the same for a regular season ticket? 

Reply/Quote