Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dump All Fire Zac Threads Into One Thread ???
Just a thought. Such things have been done before with Marvin. I'm certainly not going to go on a million threads stating why I think they should keep Zac in 2021. That would take way too much time and tap a tap a tap a. I wish all I had to worry about was Bengals. Again, this is just a suggestion. If you want to have a million fire Zac treads, it is no skin off my, well I'll just say nose.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:10 AM)kevin Wrote: Just a thought. Such things have been done before with Marvin. I'm certainly not going to go on a million threads stating why I think they should keep Zac in 2021. That would take way too much time and tap a tap a tap a. I wish all I had to worry about was Bengals. Again, this is just a suggestion. If you want to have a million fire Zac treads, it is no skin off my, well I'll just say nose.

Wanna talk about how awesome our TEs and pass NTs are?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Better than OROY threads about Justin Herbert on the 1st page...

At least fire ZT is Bengals related.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:10 AM)kevin Wrote: Just a thought.  Such things have been done before with Marvin.   I'm certainly not going to go on a million threads stating why I think they should keep Zac in 2021.   That would take way too much time and tap a tap a tap a.  I wish all I had to worry about was Bengals.   Again, this is just a suggestion. If you want to have a million fire Zac treads, it is no skin off my, well I'll just say nose.

Can you afford to lose skin off your nose at your age?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
They have two great college coaches in their backyard. Luke Fickell and Allen from Indiana. Start the process now. The DORK was the worst hire in franchise history, yes worse then Shula. I would take either, no preference.
Burrow should have listened to the talking heads who said he should refuse to play here,
Reply/Quote