Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals vs 49ers III ???
The two times the Bengals met the 49ers in the Super Bowl were each time after defeating the Bills in the playoffs.

This makes three times beating the Bills in the playoffs and I am confident the Bengals can beat the Chiefs.

What I don't know is the winner between the 49ers and the Eagles. Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I personally think the Eagles will go to the Super Bowl. I would like a rematch with the 49ers. However, the Bengals need to take care of business with the Chiefs first.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Beat the Chiefs first.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Just remember that regardless of who the opponent is

THEY GOTTA PLAY US!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Any of the possible Super Bowls would be interesting, especially Bengals/Niners 3.0. Keep in mind that the Bengals usually beat the Eagles, even in their down years and they have two ties against them. Of course, have to beat the Chiefs first. Oddly, one of the first football games I saw in middle school was Chiefs and Eagles when the Eagles were bad and the Chiefs still expected to contend for the Super Bowl. They lost! My dad said it was because the Chiefs were getting old.
Reply/Quote
The Eagles have been the best team in NFC with Hurt healthy, i see seem making it out of the NFC..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 06:02 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Beat the Chiefs first.

Are you not confident the Bengals will beat the Chiefs? 

Lol, we are board members we are not players. Players go one game at a time. 

As board members, most of our posts are about the future. That's the fun of these boards.

Did you tell members not to make predictions for the year before we played Pittsburgh game 1 of the season?

Did you say to the other members "Beat the Steelers first" before you make your season-long predictions? 

[Image: 41khKAww0qL._AC_.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs Eagles in the SB. Bengals could beat either one.
Reply/Quote
Philly vs 9ers, which has the best D line. I want the other team.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are easily my 2nd team. I might buy a Bengals jersey if they win the SB lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:29 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: The two times the Bengals met the 49ers in the Super Bowl were each time after defeating the Bills in the playoffs.

This makes three times beating the Bills in the playoffs and I am confident the Bengals can beat the Chiefs.

What I don't know is the winner between the 49ers and the Eagles. Hmm

It sure looks that way.  I don't want to discount the Eagles at home, but it looks VERY tough to score on SF.  

First, beat Jazz Bath and State Farm.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote