Bills: 45
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Bills 24

We're not done yet.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win this and are right back in it.

Bengals 24
Bills 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals .....23
Bills ...........22

taking over 5 on Daltons sacks and betting the house

predicting one is a safety.

Bengals find a way though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
or they just quit and get beat 42 - 10

which could see this as well and would not be shocked.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The worst rushing team in the league the Giants ran on us , McCoy is going to have a field day against the Bengals both running and catching the ball out of the backfield. We miss tackles against average running backs McCoy is one of the best running backs at making defenders miss. Tyrod Taylor is a good rushing quarterback and Michael Johnson will probably lose contain and he will hurt us for some big runs. On offense I feel bad for Dalton , Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus versus are o-line is a scary thought might have a repeat of the Jets game in week 1.

Bills 35
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
Bills win 27 - 16.

The only thing consistently good about this team is AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
McCoy is a good back, but I think the Bengals D finally starts tackling better. Who else do the Bills have? Crickets.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28, Bills 17.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
Bills - 27

But Marv will try to give the game away...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2016, 02:39 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals .....23
Bills ...........22

taking over 5 on Daltons sacks and betting the house

predicting one is a safety.

Bengals find a way though.

I believe the Bills are leading the NFL in sacks with 30. Look for them to have 40 by the time this game is over. 

Good Luck Andy
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 06:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe the Bills are leading the NFL in sacks with 30. Look for them to have 40 by the time this game is over. 

Good Luck Andy

I don't get what the HELL has happened to the Oline...     unless its the play calling using longer developing plays this is 4/5 guys we had starting the last 2 years and this sack total this year has almost surpassed the 2 year combined if it hasn't already.

Its like the one spot we didn't lose our position coach in too. 

Is it complacency?  Is there a blue print to beat our blocking schemes now?   did they all forget how to play?  I just don't get it.   but they better get it fixed or we will need a new QB soon.
Reply/Quote
Bengals in a "must win" game equals choke-arama. This team is very capable of choking at home or away, makes no difference at all.

I hope they win, but I wouldn't bet a spare breath I had no use for on them.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 06:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I don't get what the HELL has happened to the Oline...     unless its the play calling using longer developing plays this is 4/5 guys we had starting the last 2 years and this sack total this year has almost surpassed the 2 year combined if it hasn't already.

Its like the one spot we didn't lose our position coach in too. 

Is it complacency?  Is there a blue print to beat our blocking schemes now?   did they all forget how to play?  I just don't get it.   but they better get it fixed or we will need a new QB soon.

It only takes one bad apple on an OL to make it all look bad. They work together and in combination to block guys. But if one of them does the wrong thing, gets pushed back into the QB or RB, of misses his assignment or moves too slowly or stands up and loses all his leverage, the whole thing collapses.

Zietler is in a bad spot. He can't cover for two weak links on either side.

Og has shown us one thing this year and that is that he ain't the guy. The team seems to keep hoping he'll become the guy, but he's keeps showing us that he just ain't the guy. Sooner or later the team is going to realize this.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Bill's 23
Reply/Quote
Maybe it is just the homer in me and I am clinging on to something I used to see, but they are firmly against the wall now, and they come out ready (1st time all year!)

Bengals 28
Bills 17
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 06:49 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Wednesday - Friday gradually losing the righteous anger and frustration i had at Tuesday 4.am watching the Giants game (i live in the U.K).

Saturday I'll read the Hobson articles and convince myself that just like the packers, steelers, panthers we are actually a great team who if it was not for some outrageous bad luck we should in fact be 9-0.

I'll also read the Rex Ryan fluff pieces where he talks about him and marv playing golf and how much he learnt from him and how we are the model of a stable , winning franchise and that #18 scares the living daylights out of him and we are a really disciplined, well coached team.....this will inflate my fragile optimism to borderline arrogance that we are in fact an unholy alliance of the 'Greatest show on turf' and the '85 Bears.

Sunday I will have Belgian beer, the game pass will be on...all will be good in Bengal world.

- Erikson receives the kick off deep in his end zone...he decides to run it anyway and gets to the 16 yard line. I gently curse at the laptop
- Bengals open in star wars formation. Dalton quick pass to Green. 1 yard gain.
- Bengals have Hill lined up alongside Dalton, no FB. Low snap from Bodine. Dalton hands off. Hill has Boling in his lap before he starts his run. Patiently lets things develop and picks up a nice no-gain. I mildly curse at the laptop.
- 3rd down. Bengals slow to get out of the huddle. Bills moving all over the place. Dalton tried to change the play at LOS, delay of game.
- 3rd & longer.  Bills blitz. The Bengals OL collapses like a supernova creating a temporary black hole in the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area...time and light cannot escape, neither does Dalton.
- 4th down - Huber shanks the punt, Bills call fair catch, Dennard hits him anyway to draw the penalty. I use some top tier curse words to relieve the tension
- Bills first down - Shady McCoy takes the handoff and runs untouched through the right side of the Bengals DL to gain 15 yards. Peko jumps on the tackle pile late breaking Vinny Rey's arm before getting up and rubbing his belly. Burfict shouts at his teammates even though McCoy ran through his gap.
- Some undrafted, practice squad TE for the Bills makes like Kellen Winslow up the seam. He drags Pacman, Iloka, Sean Williams and DreK on his back into the endzone. Pacman shouts at his teammates even through he bust the coverage.
- On the sideline Marvin takes his headphones off and starts clapping furiously ....I throw the beer bottle through the window and scare the kids when i start cursing furiously at the laptop.

Bills win 31-21

I've been saying forever that someone should write Bengal fan fiction.  God bless you for stepping into the breach.  

(11-18-2016, 08:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe it is just the homer in me and I am clinging on to something I used to see, but they are firmly against the wall now, and they come out ready (1st time all year!)

Bengals 28
Bills 17

If they somehow manage to beat Buffalo, you won't be alone in your optimism for long.  

I'll say 31-10 Buffalo. Just an ugly 2000-type game for us, sans Corey Dillon.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Going off of the letdown that this season has been, Bills 38 Bengals 13

Going off of Marvin's latest pep talk, Bills 24 Bengals 20

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think this will be ugly enough that we will hear some boos from the home crowd before it's over.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 09:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I think this will be ugly enough that we will hear some boos from the home crowd before it's over.

Nah, we do that whenever Marvin comes out of the tunnel.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote