Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Browns Predictions.
Something besides draft talk which really has a section of it's own.

I'll say Bengals win. Bengals have been playing better last 3 games. I can change avatar from a 1 to a 2.

Bengals haven't won 2 in a row since very early in 2018 season before it all fell apart, if I'm not mistaken. So 2 in a row would be very different around here. We haven't seen THAT in a while.

To me, getting Dennard healthy has the D playing better. He can stuff the run and cover the pass. 3 good games in a row on D. The offense woke up with Dalton back. I hope they remember Eifert as a pass target. The blocking was good enough to beat Jets, so if it could just be good enough.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:10 PM)kevin Wrote: Something besides draft talk which really has a section of it's own. 

Nah, every thread must become a draft thread eventually, by law, apparently. 

Sunday was a great win in a miserable slog of a season.  But, there are reasons we were 0-11, and they haven't all magically disappeared.  It's up in the Mistake, the Clowns are salty at their loss to the Steelers, so Imma say 

Clowns   24
Bengals  13

We yet again don't crest 24 points.

[Image: ****%2Bit.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals bring the dreamers back to reality

Brownstain- 31
Bengals- 20
Reply/Quote
Back to the L category.

Stains - 23
Bangles - 13
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals can win this. The browns OL isn't any better then ours and I think our DL rolls into this game without letting up off the gas with momentum from last week.

20 to 17
Reply/Quote
I predict that a crappy orange team with a losing record wins this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 10:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I predict that a crappy orange team with a losing record wins this game.

I'll 2nd that haha
Reply/Quote
The Browns have played down to their opponents all year.
Their oline is just as bad as the Bengals
When Baker is pressured he's sacked 21% of the time
5th worst in the NFL
The Browns have zero pass rush since Garrett got suspended

BENGALS 24
BROWNS 20
Reply/Quote
I have to add that going into Wednesday Mayfield is questionable for this game. Hand injury in game. He came back in game, but news saying his hand may be worse than they thought.

I'll say Dalton hits Boyd, Tate, Eifert and Mixon and Bernard help put up a win. Plus the D is better. Maybe some good Bengals kick & punt returns.

Bengals 24
Browns 21

The Jets are playing better ball than Browns lately. Browns and Bengals came close to Steelers, but Dalton gives Bengals better chance to win than Finley. If Bengals beat Jets, they can beat Browns.

Bad News for 1st pick fans, my 1 win avatar could be a 4 or a 5 win avatar at seasons end. The D is better and Dalton gives them better chance to win. Most of his career here, he puts up wins, especially against losing teams over the years like Browns and Dolphins this year. These are not prime time play-off teams. An upset of Patriots is, and why 4 wins sounds more realistic than 5. So a 4-12 season ???
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I would say Baker lost that game because he wanted to fight through injury.
Reply/Quote
The next two games are going to be interesting and the Bengals can beat the Browns through sheer discipline. The Patriots are coming after that and it's a huge opportunity for the Bengals to hasten all the Tom-Terrific-is-losing it and Patriots-Dynasty-is-ending stories.
Reply/Quote
Browns 24
Bengals 16

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 08:10 PM)kevin Wrote: Something besides draft talk which really has a section of it's own.

I'll say Bengals win.  Bengals have been playing better last 3 games.  I can change avatar from a 1 to a 2.

Bengals haven't won 2 in a row since very early in 2018 season before it all fell apart, if I'm not mistaken. So 2 in a row would be very different around here. We haven't seen THAT in a while.

To me, getting Dennard healthy has the D playing better.  He can stuff the run and cover the pass.  3 good games in a row on D.   The offense woke up with Dalton back.  I hope they remember Eifert as a pass target.  The blocking was good enough to beat Jets, so if it could just be good enough.

The Browns are like the Bengals, at least like a healthy Bengals, on offense.  Lots of skill positions with not much of a line.  I can't help but think we will see more of what we saw against the Jets and set with the LBs closer to the LOS and run-blitz a lot in early downs.  That being said, I think Mayfield has a lot more field vision than Darnold and will find check downs.  

This sounds terrible, but I still want the Bengals to lose this game....so they could get Green and Ross on the field together next week and beat the Pats.  I would love that and still get the #1 overall draft pick.  Have no idea the strength of schedule comparison between the Giants and Bengals but I hope they get another win (the Giants) to ensure that first pick goes to Cincy.  
Reply/Quote
I think we lose this one, and beat them at home. If Baker is out, then I might change my mind. I think we'll play them tough, either way.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals play a good game for the Battle of Ohio. Bengals 27 Browns 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Our defense is looking pretty good right now And our o line is looking better and making Dalton feel more comfortable In the pocket. This should be a close game.Bengals 24-20.I would like to see them target the tight ends more in this game.
Reply/Quote

Hue Jackson may be fielding offers from both sides: each asking him to stand on the opposing sideline to enhance the chances of a Win.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
13-13 Tie.
Reply/Quote
Browns have been Jeckyll and Hyde this year. Not sure which is the good one to be in a football game, but they will be that one and win fairly comfortably.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Stains
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote