Bengals - 91
Bye week - 0

.......just because. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Prediction:

Bengals get nearly zero media coverage.

Meanwhile...

Manning and the Broncos get plenty of coverage. Much of it regarding Manning's arm strength and turnovers.
Patriots get their usual worship. Brady and his "vendetta" against the NFL. The Patriots "comeback" story.
The Packers and their usual dominance, even though their offense has secretly been suspect recently.
The Panthers outperforming expectations and Newtons rise to fame. Carolina proving doubters wrong.
The Eagles possibly showing some life. ESPN awaiting results to conjure up another story regarding Chip Kelly.
Reply/Quote
First loss of the season coming!

Steelers defeat Chiefs, making week 8's game a chance for Steelers to somehow get within a game of the division lead!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals make 1 roster move over the bye week....
Reply/Quote
Everyone will become unaware of breast cancer and the NFL and it's infinite wisdom will have a lot of big strong men wearing pink to remind us that it exist.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I predict I'll be fixing my gf's dryer since it just gave up the ghost. I wonder if I can make a 15 minute repair last a week ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It'll go something like this..... Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 07:29 AM)Bengals_Legendary Wrote: Prediction:

Bengals get nearly zero media coverage.

Meanwhile...

Manning and the Broncos get plenty of coverage. Much of it regarding Manning's arm strength and turnovers.
Patriots get their usual worship. Brady and his "vendetta" against the NFL. The Patriots "comeback" story.
The Packers and their usual dominance, even though their offense has secretly been suspect recently.
The Panthers outperforming expectations and Newtons rise to fame. Carolina proving doubters wrong.
The Eagles possibly showing some life. ESPN awaiting results to conjure up another story regarding Chip Kelly.

I listen to Sirius NFL Radio whenever I'm in the car, and the Bengals get plenty of coverage there. FWIW
Reply/Quote
I think as long as we continue to heal up and keep the public indecency, DWI's, and violence in a club somewhere down, then we will totally beat the bye and prepared to get back to work for week 8.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 08:39 AM)rungiorun25 Wrote: First loss of the season coming!

Steelers defeat Chiefs, making week 8's game a chance for Steelers to somehow get within a game of the division lead!!

This Sad
Reply/Quote

Nope.  It's improbable this team has an undefeated season, but THIS game is the most important regular season game they will play - and they won't lose this one.  

And Steelers really do have a chance to lose their next TWO games in a row to be sitting 3 1/2 games out after week 8.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

No way!!!  I believe in this team!!  They are going to smack the Steelers in the face and give a big ol' middle finger to the rest of the NFL!!!!

Who-Dey!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Prediction:

The Bengals will score as many points as the Ravens this week without even playing.
Reply/Quote