Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Cardinals
You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given how many fans have posted that a loss to a good team on the road would be better than a loss to a bad team at home...and then the Bengals lost to a bad team at home.

Or playing on Sunday night when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given how many fans have posted that a loss to a good team on the road would be better than a loss to a bad team at home...and then the Bengals lost to a bad team at home.

Or playing on Sunday night when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss. 

Trouble maker. 

Discuss. 
Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given how many fans have posted that a loss to a good team on the road would be better than a loss to a bad team at home...and then the Bengals lost to a bad team at home.

Discuss.

Seriously this is the game that had me scared 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:53 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Seriously this is the game that had me scared 

[Image: 448f2cb56b1091cd2dc.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 448f2cb56b1091cd2dc.gif]

Not good, not good at all  :snark:

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:30 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Not good, not good at all  :snark:

So.....

This was the game Bengals fans were worried about.  And the Bengals showed up!  But lost.

Does that make you feel better or worse?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: So.....

This was the game Bengals fans were worried about.  And the Bengals showed up!  But lost.

Actually I feel good about. At least better than last weeks.  Sick The 21 straight unanswered point to start the 3rd was a killer. Dalton showed up no shame other than the start 3rd. On to St. Louis Smirk

Reply/Quote
I could live with this one if we didn't just endure that crapfest Monday. That's the one that will haunt the Bengals if they miss a bye week or even lose the division.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
#1 Offense vs #1 Defense

The offense won. it was a good fight but the defense couldnt stop palmer often enough or when it did it started raining yellow flags.
Reply/Quote

Still 2 games ahead of you guys with a easier schedule ahead of us. I feel indifferent.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 10:47 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Actually I feel good about. At least better than last weeks.  Sick The 21 straight unanswered point to start the 3rd was a killer. Dalton showed up no shame other than the start 3rd. On to St. Louis Smirk

Yup.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:09 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Still 2 games ahead of you guys with a easier schedule ahead of us. I feel indifferent.

Beating the Steelers again would virtually guarantee the Bengals win the division regardless of the other games, but losing would make it a game lead with AFCN record being the tiebreaker. It's not much for a 2 game lead since there's still a head-to-head matchup to play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

It's annoying they lost, but they'll still win the division. Just have to focus on figuring out how to finally win a playoff game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 05:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's annoying they lost, but they'll still win the division. Just have to focus on figuring out how to finally win a playoff game.

I think that's what the rest of the NFL really want to see. The Bengals have made it to the playoffs 4 years in a row so them playing well in the regular season is no surprise to anyone. Thus the lack of articles even when the Bengals were 8-0. Also the lack of articles even though the Bengals have lost 2 in a row. No one thinks any of this is a big deal.

Everyone in the NFL expects the Bengals to make to the playoffs and even get a bye. I think to everyone in the NFL, they'll start to pay attention to the Bengals once they win their first playoff game. Once that happens, you'll see EVERYONE paying attention!

So if I were you, I'd just chill until the playoffs. Because until then, nothing significant is really going to happen.
Reply/Quote