Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Chiefs preview Around the NFL.
Chiefs vs. Bengals Preview
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/0ap3000000542435/Chiefs-vs-Bengals-Preview
Reply/Quote
How the hell do those idiots keep that job?

Here's the recap of the 'preview' for you:
The Chiefs are playing the Bengals this week oh and here's something vaguely related to one of those teams for 45 seconds.
Reply/Quote
How was that a preview, just a comparison of the quarterbacks...

Lame
Reply/Quote
Almost makes you mad that they actually get paid to do what they do.

I mean, every time I watch a game, I will give the stats and mention the players by name just before the announcers do and I keep thinking, "How hard is this person's job? All they do is watch football and discuss what is happening on the field and give their opinions on what is transpiring between the two teams."

Seriously, how does someone get that job?

They don't even have to be accurate and they don't even have to pull up the stats, they have someone that does that for them.

This podcast is another example of that.

They didn't preview the game, they just talked about the QBs and said, not surprisingly, "That a QB is only as good as the supporting cast he has around him".

I mean that is some deep, profound and insightful analysis right there.
Reply/Quote
As opposed to QB X who would win even if the entire Oline dies on the field and every other player on offense leaves and goes to smoke crack in the parking lot during the game ...

Sorry Andy ..you just don't measure up to those standards ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
that was a waste of time
Reply/Quote
This was the second week they screwed this up. Their podcast portion of the preview last week was really in depth. why they don't show that is beyond me.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This was the second week they screwed this up.   Their podcast portion of the preview last week was really in depth.    why they don't show that is beyond me.

Still appreciate the link! But yup.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only thing this lacked was a photo of Riverfront Stadium Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote