Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Denver is a PRIMETIME game.
So you could say. Being stuck in Southern Mississippi I was crossing fingers hoping game would be shown here. Hell, it's very limited where it won't be shown. Most of the country will see Bengals/Bronco's tomorrow. I am stoked!

Yes, I have my beer purchased! :heart:

http://506sports.com/

[Image: 03-CBS-E-V2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 11:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So you could say. Being stuck in Southern Mississippi I was crossing fingers hoping game would be shown here. Hell, it's very limited where it won't be shown. Most of the country will see Bengals/Bronco's tomorrow. I am stoked!

Just so we are on the same page, what I call 'big stage' games, are the games that are the only game being played at that time where there is no other game to watch except that one NFL game (all evening season games and all playoff games).
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 11:40 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Just so we are on the same page, what I call 'big stage' games, are the games that are the only game being played at that time where there is no other game to watch except that one NFL game (all evening season games and all playoff games).

Which is why I said "So you could say!" Granted, it is the only game most people will see on CBS! HEHE. I friggin happy as heck I get to see it.

Reply/Quote
Ain't no damn prime time at 1 o clock
Reply/Quote
Was about the same last week vs the Steelers
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 01:00 AM)Element Wrote: Ain't no damn prime time at 1 o clock

Richard!

Reply/Quote
You guys are missing the point.. Harley Dog is stuck in the delta, and he's stoked that he'll get to see the Bengals. Most football fans around the country will see it too. Stand alone or time of day has nothing to do with it... Tomorrow's a big game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Damn, not on tv here in Australia, looks like I will be firing up gamepass at 3am lol.
Reply/Quote
NFL Sunday Ticket?

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 02:34 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Damn, not on tv here in Australia, looks like I will be firing up gamepass at 3am lol.

After last week. I can't bring myself to get up to watch it live @1am.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 11:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I am stoked!

Me too bro, but I only rent beer since it goes thru so quickly Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 02:27 AM)jason Wrote: You guys are missing the point.. Harley Dog is stuck in the delta, and he's stoked that he'll get to see the Bengals. Most football fans around the country will see it too. Stand alone or time of day has nothing to do with it... Tomorrow's a big game.

Exactly. nothing but Saints and Cowboy fans down here. So kind of a big deal.

(09-25-2016, 02:45 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: NFL Sunday Ticket?

I've been living out of a hotel. Not an option. And what also sucks is i cant stream 700wlw or any other radio stations as a backup to listen to it on the radio because they have alternate programming for some reson on internet streams. Or at least that was the case during preseason.

Reply/Quote
I know Marv's record in "primetime" games (8-27) and of course the playoff record (0-7). But does anyone know Marv's record in nationally televised 1:00 games?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 03:01 AM)jeremydc Wrote: After last week. I can't bring myself to get up to watch it live @1am.

lol, get up, I just don't go to bed. Luckily I'm a teacher and 2 weeks holidays start tomorrow morning.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:01 AM)Pat5.75 Wrote: I know Marv's record in "primetime" games (8-27) and of course the playoff record (0-7). But does anyone know Marv's record in nationally televised 1:00 games?

Good one.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 11:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So you could say. Being stuck in Southern Mississippi I was crossing fingers hoping game would be shown here. Hell, it's very limited where it won't be shown. Most of the country will see Bengals/Bronco's tomorrow. I am stoked!

I want to hear you cheering over here in Florida, Harley!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 11:28 AM)xxlt Wrote: I want to hear you cheering over here in Florida, Harley!

HEHE - I'll see what I can do!

Reply/Quote
Told you it was primetime. Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 03:01 AM)jeremydc Wrote: After last week. I can't bring myself to get up to watch it live @1am.

I hope for your sake you slept through this one.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I hope for your sake you slept through this one.  

Nope. Glad I didn't though. I wouldn't have had enough time to recoop before my class in the afternoon.

Reply/Quote