Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Line Domination
Lovely game by the boys up front: EVERYONE contributed in some way tonight.

- Geno getting sacks by knocking two guys on their asses at the same time.
- Peko with some nice push and swallowing up double teams.
- MJ did just enough with that half sack and filling in for Dunlap on a few plays.
- Sims being a Peko clone.
- Hunt getting into the backfield with those arms up and disrupting throws.
- Clarke with another sack and some great push, both against the pass and in the running game. Making me proud, after everyone wrote him off the moment he was drafted.

And Dunlap... was on fire tonight, in each and every way. Complete domination.

And yes, that long pass, they got no push, but that was a fluke play in all regards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Give the LBs credit also.. they played a solid game with the Dline
Reply/Quote
No mention of Clarke? He needs to be on the field any passing down
Reply/Quote
Dunlap had a vintage JJ Watt game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wish I could've watched it on TV as opposed to listening to it on the radio that's the kind of performance I love to watch.

Nothing like a suffocating d-line wreaking havoc.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:14 AM)Brimey Wrote: No mention of Clarke? He needs to be on the field any passing down

Clarke has actually been the best of all the DL in these 4 games. well.....gotta give drago some credit as well though.

Mostly mistakes by the dorphin OL was why geno got through and peko got some luv. carlos did beast some downs, mostly though mistakes by their OL. 

Watch them next week in dallas. THEY cannot get there. and they won't and we'll get gashed by the running game, etc. playing the dorphins is like playing the browns. don't  go into the cowboys thinking we'll knock them over. their OL will shut down our DL mostly cuz of coaching. sorry.
Reply/Quote
Peko also had a fumble recovery. The D as a whole played lights out with the exception of the long TD pass. Burfict being back makes everyone better. That's what great leaders do.

Geno throwing the guy into Tannehill might be the highlight of the season so far for me.

Reply/Quote
Pat Sims deserves major props too. I saw him engage his hands like JJ Watt does and it totally confused Miami's left guard who basically stood up and froze.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:14 AM)Brimey Wrote: No mention of Clarke? He needs to be on the field any passing down

What the hell? I wrote a little blurb on Clarke  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 08:11 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What the hell? I wrote a little blurb on Clarke  Whatever

Where?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 08:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Where?

I've added it now!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 03:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Peko also had a fumble recovery. The D as a whole played lights out with the exception of the long TD pass. Burfict being back makes everyone better. That's what great leaders do.

Geno throwing the guy into Tannehill might be the highlight of the season so far for me.

Thanks for that. I was trying to show my son that play this morning but couldn't find one.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:08 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Lovely game by the boys up front: EVERYONE contributed in some way tonight.

- Geno getting sacks by knocking two guys on their asses at the same time.
- Peko with some nice push and swallowing up double teams.
- MJ did just enough with that half sack and filling in for Dunlap on a few plays.
- Sims being a Peko clone.
- Hunt getting into the backfield with those arms up and disrupting throws.
- Clarke with another sack and some great push, both against the pass and in the running game. Making me proud, after everyone wrote him off the moment he was drafted.

And Dunlap... was on fire tonight, in each and every way. Complete domination.

And yes, that long pass, they got no push, but that was a fluke play in all regards.

Nice to see them feast like we thought they should against a bad O-line. Clarke really has impressed me.

Great job by Peko jumping on the Dunlap FF.
Reply/Quote