Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Falcons ticket question
Heading to my first Bengals game with my family against the falcons. I currently have tickets in section 106 row 25. Was thinking of moving to section 247 thinking it may be a better view considering it’s up near the club level. Is it a better view? I have kids with me so not sure how much they’ll be obstructed when fans are standing?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 12:40 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Heading to my first Bengals game with my family against the falcons. I currently have tickets in section 106 row 25. Was thinking of moving to section 247 thinking it may be a better view considering it’s up near the club level. Is it a better view? I have kids with me so not sure how much they’ll be obstructed when fans are standing?

keep 100 level.  25 rows up will be solid
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:28 PM)ATOTR Wrote: keep 100 level.  25 rows up will be solid

Thanks
Reply/Quote
Yeah you are fine. 25 rows off the field is pretty much ideal.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I've been a member of this board (and its predecessor) since 2008, so please allow me to add this. No matter whose advice you decide to follow, please be aware that the majority of people here, from what they've said in the past, enjoy standing and have no issue being around people who are standing. Matter of fact, some (not all) here seem to see it as a sign of weakness if you remain seated, that you're not 'real fan' or some such nonsense. You need to be aware of that, because many here will tell you it won't be an issue. But if you've ever been stuck as at game with a six or eight-year-old who can't see and who isn't shy about informing you of that fact every two minutes, then you might want to take steps to alleviate that.

As a rule, people on the second level tend to not stand as much as those on the first level. Matter of fact, there are parts of the first level that stand for pretty much the entirety of the game, unless we're getting our asses handed to us. Personally, I hate the concept of standing and that's why my tickets were always in the first row, whether I was on the club level or upper deck. Anyway, if it were me, I'd then choose the second level over the first. It's a batter angle on the field anyway. But if you don't mind standing and the kids are older, then you'll probably be fine on the first level.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Crippled section is PERFECT!

My tickets are on the 50 on the visitor's side but I could only get two tickets because non-crippled people buy the crippled section tickets.

Let me know if you're going to try and tailgate or go to a restaurant near The Banks!

Bengals fans are genuinely pretty friendly!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 12:40 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Heading to my first Bengals game with my family against the falcons. I currently have tickets in section 106 row 25. Was thinking of moving to section 247 thinking it may be a better view considering it’s up near the club level. Is it a better view? I have kids with me so not sure how much they’ll be obstructed when fans are standing?

Just stay out of the south end zone.  Nobody sits.  And I love it.  But I'm 6-2.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 02:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I've been a member of this board (and its predecessor) since 2008, so please allow me to add this.  No matter whose advice you decide to follow, please be aware that the majority of people here, from what they've said in the past, enjoy standing and have no issue being around people who are standing.  Matter of fact, some (not all) here seem to see it as a sign of weakness if you remain seated, that you're not 'real fan' or some such nonsense.  You need to be aware of that, because many here will tell you it won't be an issue.  But if you've ever been stuck as at game with a six or eight-year-old who can't see and who isn't shy about informing you of that fact every two minutes, then you might want to take steps to alleviate that.  

As a rule, people on the second level tend to not stand as much as those on the first level.  Matter of fact, there are parts of the first level that stand for pretty much the entirety of the game, unless we're getting our asses handed to us.  Personally, I hate the concept of standing and that's why my tickets were always in the first row, whether I was on the club level or upper deck.  Anyway, if it were me, I'd then choose the second level over the first.  It's a batter angle on the field anyway.  But if you don't mind standing and the kids are older, then you'll probably be fine on the first level.  

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Section 148 here - can confirm we stand the entire game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 03:44 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote:  But I'm 6-2.

Let me know when you want to change your name to beanstalk. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 04:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Section 148 here - can confirm we stand the entire game. 

so what he is saying don;t buy tickets in 148
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote