Rams will be at home. Can the Bengals upset
the home team again?
Reply/Quote
I would’ve loved to face the 9ers

HATE facing the Rams with Donald and Von Miller
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah they can.
Reply/Quote
I hear LA fans are trash, if they're like other sports they show up late. I don't think hollywood wouldn't know what to do with Cincy anyway even tough we have a hollywood story comparitively.

I wonder if there is a soul alive that bet it'd be Rams/Bengals SB.
Reply/Quote
Rams open as 3.5 point favorites. I love it.
Reply/Quote
It's crazy to be playing old friend Big Whit
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:45 PM)tBengal Wrote: Rams open as 3.5 point favorites. I love it.

Will probably get bigger by the time the game starts.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:42 PM)Sensei Wrote: Rams will be at home. Can the Bengals upset
the home team again?

The Rams are officially the visiting team so they will have to travel all the way across the stadium to the visitor's locker room.  And despite playing in Las Angeles, they will be required to stay in a team hotel during Super Bowl week.  Unless rules have changed, the "home" team usually gets the use of the host team's practice facility.  It will be interesting to see if the Bengals are gracious and let them use their normal facility while they use the Chargers instead of the other way around

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:45 PM)tBengal Wrote: Rams open as 3.5 point favorites. I love it.

The Bengals just were 7 point underdogs, playing against the Chiefs in Arrowhead. It will certainly keep their attention all week that they are going up against a star-studded team with all these all pros, while the Bengals will be overlooked and counted out yet again.

And, as we can see from tonight, there will probably have as many, if not more, Bengals fans than Rams fans at the stadium. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:53 PM)pally Wrote: The Rams are officially the visiting team so they will have to travel all the way across the stadium to the visitor's locker room.  And despite playing in Las Angeles, they will be required to stay in a team hotel during Super Bowl week.  Unless rules have changed, the "home" team usually gets the use of the host team's practice facility.  It will be interesting to see if the Bengals are gracious and let them use their normal facility while they use the Chargers instead of the other way around

This is freaking hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:53 PM)pally Wrote: The Rams are officially the visiting team so they will have to travel all the way across the stadium to the visitor's locker room.  And despite playing in Las Angeles, they will be required to stay in a team hotel during Super Bowl week.  Unless rules have changed, the "home" team usually gets the use of the host team's practice facility.  It will be interesting to see if the Bengals are gracious and let them use their normal facility while they use the Chargers instead of the other way around

Does this mean we get to wear the orange jerseys?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Let's get down to the real question here: what are we wearing? Black jersey with...
White pants?
Maybe we go with all-black look?
Orange socks?

The mind reels.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Very interesting. I didn't know this.
Reply/Quote
Seemed like there were more 49 fans than Rams fans tonight. I’m not sure how tickets are distributed for the SB.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Heck no, and after we win they need to blanket that locker room with cigar smoke...lol
Reply/Quote
We're going to the Sup Er Bow!
Reply/Quote
Nothing is going to keep me from being in the stands.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I would’ve loved to face the 9ers

HATE facing the Rams with Donald and Von Miller

I was kind of hoping for the 49ers too for this as well as the historical revenge storyline, but I also felt like the most dangerous team left for us in the playoffs coming into today was the team we just beat.
Reply/Quote
I’d like to see our white against the rams blue
Reply/Quote

Nah.. Make em go practice in loserland..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote