Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Rams in the super bowl.
(01-31-2022, 12:13 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I’d like to see our white against the rams blue

I'd rather see our orange, but either one works.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Heck no, and after we win they need to blanket that locker room with cigar smoke...lol

I'll scrape out 10 years of old cigarette smoke off the inside of my windshield they can spread around before they leave.. lol

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:13 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I’d like to see our white against the rams blue

The Buccs as the home team went with road unis last year, so we could do the same.  They sure seem to be lucky for us.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Heck..while they're at it since we'll be the home team the Bengals should pay to put a huge sign on the place and call it MIKE BROWN DUMPED YOUR LEFT TACKLE STADIUM!   Hilarious  

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'd rather see our orange, but either one works.. 

We aren’t allowed to wear orange in the post season because they are our alternate jerseys.
Reply/Quote
The Titans and Chiefs are better than the Rams. I'm surprised that the Rams are favored, but the underdog role seems to suit the Bengals. They won their game today knowing that neither of the NFC teams have an offense as good as the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Lets go back with white!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yep, white is working, stay with it
Reply/Quote