Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals vs Ravens Predictions
Oh please. The Ravens don't have to throw a single pass if they don't want to. They moved the ball at will on the ground last game, and then due to inexplicable coach thinking they started throwing the ball. The Ravens will run outside until the Bengals move their too slow LBers further out, and then the Ravens will just run it between the tackles.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals Oline is bad again and the Bengals get a goose egg. Lets hope Finley doesn't get hurt. Ravens 31 Bengals 0
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We increase man coverage again and give up 300 yards on the ground.

35-10 rat birds

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2019, 09:04 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: If I were the Ravens, I would put in their scrub back up QB. i'm serious.

I'm playing you in fantasy football this week; aren't I?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bengals get dump trucked... Finley looks terrible.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Like many, I have no faith in the team this year to win more than 2-3 games at best. Nevertheless, the Ravens are coming off a big win against Patriots and Ravens have no tape on Finley outside of a couple preseason games. Green and Tate help out the Rookie.

Ravens 21
Bengals 26
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2019, 08:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: Drugs are bad

(11-05-2019, 11:09 AM)Trademark Wrote: 70-3 Ravens

Lamar runs for 1000 yards and 10 TDS

Yes. Yes they are.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think the BenGals come out strong, but by 2nd half will peter out and Ravens win pretty easily.

Ravens win 24-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote