Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs San Francisco flexed out
The Cincinnati Bengals game vs San Francisco is Flexed out of prime time. Game is on at 4:25 P.M. E.T. on CBS. I'm glad, I would rather watch this game in the afternoon. Credit to Coley Harvey of ESPN. Wink

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/cin/cincinnati-bengals
Reply/Quote
Same. They've had and will have plenty more primetime opportunities this season. I like when it ends early enough that folks on this board have plenty of time to re-hash what happened.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I expect a trouncing on the 49ers like Cleveland yesterday. Game starts at 4:25pm ET. Will be over before 5pm.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Sweet! HATE night games

SCORE baby!
Reply/Quote
Who replaced the game?
Reply/Quote
Completely understandable
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who replaced the game?

AZ vs. Philly, I believe.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: AZ vs. Philly, I believe.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing as Cincy at 9'ers?

There has to be a better game. Not Pittsburgh since they already have 5 Prime Time games but someone else.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Isn't that pretty much the same thing as Cincy at 9'ers?

There has to be a better game. Not Pittsburgh since they already have 5 Prime Time games but someone else.

Well, AZ beat us, and maybe NBC is gambling that Philly is getting their shit together. And, they will be tied for first if Dallas can manage to beat Washington. Besides, you know the hard-on the networks have for anyone in the NFC East.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Isn't that pretty much the same thing as Cincy at 9'ers?

Both teams are fighting to win their divisions and even though they struggle often, the Eagles are at the very least entertaining
Reply/Quote
They want philly to be relevant so bad now
[Image: image.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thank god.

I hate Sunday night games.
Reply/Quote
At some point the Bengals have to win games on SNF, MNF, and the playoffs to cement themselves as an elite team.

That said since we do stink on SNF and we need to win for that bye week, good to hear.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

NBC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: NBC

Lol cheeky
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:42 PM)Millhouse Wrote: At some point the Bengals have to win games on SNF, MNF, and the playoffs to cement themselves as an elite team.

That said since we do stink on SNF and we need to win for that bye week, good to hear.

See, but we don't.

We suck on NBC; notice the last time we won on Sunday night, it wasn't on NBC?

I tell you, its some BS with Collinsworth or Whines or Rodney or something...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

nah 49ers are completely out of it Eagles are tied for first place in that horrible division with a 5-7 record.
Reply/Quote

Cardinals @ Eagles is now SNF Week #15.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sweet! HATE night games

SCORE baby!

Completely agree!! Only way I'd like a night game would be if it were Saturday night.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:42 PM)Millhouse Wrote: At some point the Bengals have to win games on SNF, MNF, and the playoffs to cement themselves as an elite team.

I would call this a late afternoon game as the start time was really around 5:30 p.m. in California which is closer to a game starting here at 4:25 than 8:30
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote