Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Seahawks Turning Point
Saw this and thought some might enjoy it while we wait for Sunday. Short 10 minute turning point video of the Seahawks game.

Turning Point
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great find! Got my heart pumping. Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
Watched it - that was great!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 05:15 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Watched it - that was great!

The most impressive play was the Badger audible sneak, dalton for 5 yards for a TD - Bodine's helmet got ripped off but held a strong block. Dalton is also throwing some damn nice spirals (Eifert's last catch).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I really can't stress enough the difference between this group of skill players and the Carson era group before them when it comes to playing a complete game of football in terms of individual effort, which all adds up to team play. Just watch everything happening around Marvin Jones on the first pass highlight at around 1 minute in: AJ flys across the screen to block down field and Sanu comes back to block as well, which got Jones a lot of YAC. That was a RARITY in the old guard and demonstrates a key fundamental difference between the skill guys and shows a true team philosophy..
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:30 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I really can't stress enough the difference between this group of skill players and the Carson era group before them when it comes to playing a complete game of football in terms of individual effort, which all adds up to team play. Just watch everything happening around Marvin Jones on the first pass highlight at around 1 minute in: AJ flys across the screen to block down field and Sanu comes back to block as well, which got Jones a lot of YAC. That was a RARITY in the old guard and demonstrates a key fundamental difference between the skill guys and shows a true team philosophy..

Yes.  Isn't it wonderful.   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Gassed me back up !

Good watch, thanks for posting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That is what i needed, I'm ready for the game tomorrow(today).
  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I'm a Michigan fan....after that loss.....I hope we destroy buffalo!!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 04:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Saw this and thought some might enjoy it while we wait for Sunday. Short 10 minute turning point video of the Seahawks game.

Turning Point

Thank you for posting this. I just watched the whole thing and I had chills. Go Bengals.
Reply/Quote
well that was awesome
Reply/Quote
(Why on earth am I going to submit a "Marvin Praise Post"? Can't...stop myself.)

These Marvin teams don't quit. After Shula and LeBeau and Coslet, isn't it nice that blowout losses are infrequent? {knocks on wood} There's a discipline in those 8-8 turnaround years that so many franchises don't enjoy. Those "don't give up" seasons were his tickets to 10+ years of tenure and continuity.

Marvin was a defense guy, and these Zimmer-Guenther defenses are the cumulative result of The Marvin Lewis Years. As long as the D is healthy there's genuine swag, and this team is in the game.
Reply/Quote
That was great!!!! I'm so jacked for this game!!! I live 2 hours from Buffalo.

Going to watch the game with my best friend who is a big buffalo fan. Going to be fun!!! Doing bacon wrapped venison tenderloin, pulled venison sandwiches and chicken wing dip made from beer can chicken. Woot woot! !!!!!!

Who-Dey baby!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
One other thing I loved about this: The call from Dalton "Badger", "Badger" where he did a 5 yard QB sneak. It is at roughly 8:15 in the video. One guy that was getting killed early in the season on here and by PFF (sniff, sniff) is Russell Bodine. His DT slid to his left RIGHT before the snap and Bodine mauled him. I can't help but think some of our run plays need to be less about slides and cutback lanes and just run a power formation. It is clearly his strength. It also wears out an opponent getting blasted down after down.

Just a though.

Cool video, thanks for sharing.
Reply/Quote
That video is awesome....
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 04:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Saw this and thought some might enjoy it while we wait for Sunday. Short 10 minute turning point video of the Seahawks game.

Turning Point

Nice find!  That was awesome!
Reply/Quote
No matter what…. "KEEP PLAYING!"

Good logo….
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
One of my favorite NFL shows each week. Man Dalton is showing so testicular fortitude this year. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Very nice, do they do those every week?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote