Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals vs. Steelers Around The Horn
(01-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: And what will come of this?  Will five guys' opinions get the NFL to fix their whack product?  Will there be any sort of statement showing their disgust with the manufactured outcome?  Any vindication to the team that won the game but lost it because that's what those referees wanted?  Any accountability on behalf of those referees?  Nope.  

The Bengals were jobbed and the only NFL people that will every say it are a few of the Bengals players.

I know I'm just a drop of water in a lake, but I'm not watching their garbage product for the rest of this year.  I'm shooting for not even knowing who is in the Super Bowl, or who wins.

The league better not fine Porter, Shazier, or Mike Nutsack either.  Just let it go.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
FINALLY a fair analysis of the game. Thank you!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ...In instances like this, they should have been able to use replay, especially at times in the game that were this big, or the office in New York should have called in and stopped the game...

100% for that idea right there!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:07 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: People in sports media outside Cincinnati who actually get it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5WVoUyFaeY&feature=youtu.be

I watched this on Monday cause I was curious about what they would say and I was pleasantly surprised. I really didn't expect to hear them blame the refs for the mess but I was glad to hear them speak the truth. Props to them!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:32 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I watched this on Monday cause I was curious about what they would say and I was pleasantly surprised. I really didn't expect to hear them blame the refs for the mess but I was glad to hear them speak the truth. Props to them!

They were spot on in their analysis.  
The referees absolutely took the game and gave it to Pittsburgh.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: k-bigpic.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:32 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I watched this on Monday cause I was curious about what they would say and I was pleasantly surprised. I really didn't expect to hear them blame the refs for the mess but I was glad to hear them speak the truth. Props to them!

I watched it as well, and it's one of the few times every one of them had the same CORRECT opinion, always been one of my favorite shows, even moreso now!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: [Image: k-bigpic.jpg]

But lots of Pitt fans still say he didn't actually affect the play lmao
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The irony of that picture is, given the perspective, Tomlin and the Referee are holding hands.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The irony of that picture is, given the perspective, Tomlin and the Referee are holding hands.

... And that's how it goes, isn't it?
Reply/Quote