• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Sat. 8:15
Just saw it on NBC Sunday Night Game.
Reply/Quote
Yup.   Good stuff.    Who Dey

Sunday is a busy day for me as well so it's nice to be on Saturday

[Image: mofoLCM.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes i prefer to play on a Saturday also.. will be there in the stands rooting them on towards a win.  though would be nice to be on Sunday just in case Andy had a chance to come back. give him a extra day
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Should have mentioned its on CBS.
Reply/Quote
We got this. Beating our hated rival then cutting down the Patriot juggernaut.. Would only seem right that we somehow end up beating the Texans on our march to the Super Bowl where Mike Brown throws trash at Carson Palmer after we whoop that Cardinal ass.
Reply/Quote
Man, I know people are nervous about this game and all, but if the Bengals get a win, shit! It will be like Mardi Gras, New Year's Eve, 4th of July and the Super Bowl all rolled into one when it's over. Cars will be turned over and there will be shit on fire in the street.

It's going to be the most insane atmosphere that stadium has ever seen.
Reply/Quote
I'm looking for more than a playoff win, I'd hope we didn't go 8-0 to just get 1 playoff win. The real question is how healthy/rusty is Dalton after that.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let's hope the primetime doesn't kill us.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
All right, let's get it!! Who Dey

Reply/Quote
The stars are aligned for the Bengals to get massacred. The wall looks wrote over. And much like the 05 team, the 15 team (headscrathingly) gave Marvin a Gatorade bath and feels like they've made it. He was pissed and rightfully so. They shouldn't have felt like they accomplished anything at that point yesterday. Nothing worthy of giving a coach a Gatorade bath. They just don't get it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:27 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Let's hope the primetime doesn't kill us.

We just beat Steelers in primetime in 2013... also I don;t see this as a primetime game once you get into playoffs.. ALL GAMES ARE PRIMETIME since they are the only one going  on at that time.,
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:26 AM)jj22 Wrote: The stars are aligned for the Bengals to get massacred. The wall looks wrote over. And much like the 05 team, the 15 team (headscrathingly) gave Marvin a Gatorade bath and feels like they've made it. He was pissed and rightfully so. They shouldn't have felt like they accomplished anything at that point yesterday. Nothing worthy of giving a coach a Gatorade bath. They just don't get it.

They will be without Deangelo Williams, and we re-gain Eifert, Iloka, and Pacman...Not sure how the stars are "aligning" for them. People seem to forget we have one of the best scoring defenses in football. Yes, I know its the steelers and they have our number blah blah blah, but we have to start somewhere. Might as well be against our rivals on primetime... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:48 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Yes i prefer to play on a Saturday also.. will be there in the stands rooting them on towards a win.  though would be nice to be on Sunday just in case Andy had a chance to come back. give him a extra day

Not much difference between Saturday at 8:15pm and Sunday at 1:00pm when it comes to the healing of a fractured thumb.  It's either ready or it's not.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:35 AM)mroudfly Wrote: They will be without Deangelo Williams, and we re-gain Eifert, Iloka, and Pacman...Not sure how the stars are "aligning" for them. People seem to forget we have one of the best scoring defenses in football. Yes, I know its the steelers and they have our number blah blah blah, but we have to start somewhere. Might as well be against our rivals on primetime... Rock On

Agreed.  And if we can get over the hump against the Steelers just imagine how lose they'd be going into Denver (I believe they'd go to Denver as NE would play the lowest remaining seed).  It'd be like the world being taken off their shoulders.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:39 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Not much difference between Saturday at 8:15pm and Sunday at 1:00pm when it comes to the healing of a fractured thumb.  It's either ready or it's not.

Still a shorter time,, there have been a many times, a player said the one day/night was the difference of playing on a Saturday or a Sunday.   The bottom line the longer we had the better off we would be... I do think it will be decided today (cast still on he is done for this week), cast off.. probably internally by Thursday they will know his status for weekend.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:35 AM)mroudfly Wrote: They will be without Deangelo Williams, and we re-gain Eifert, Iloka, and Pacman...Not sure how the stars are "aligning" for them. People seem to forget we have one of the best scoring defenses in football. Yes, I know its the steelers and they have our number blah blah blah, but we have to start somewhere. Might as well be against our rivals on primetime... Rock On

Fitz has his worse game of the year. JETS can't pull off win. Steelers in.
Broncos losing ugly, Manning comes in saves the day. Bengals lose bye.
Bengals 0-6 in playoffs. Doesn't have coaches to win against playoff tested Steelers.
Steelers better vs Bengals in Ohio then at home. Get to play Bengals were most comfortable.
The game is on Saturday, not Sunday. And in football terms the extra day is big. Practices have moved up a day, and that's not good for Dalton awaiting further tests.
Finally the game is at 8:15pm.
With a win, they avoid NE.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I will be there Cheering as loud as I can.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:42 AM)Daddy-O Wrote:  (I believe they'd go to Denver as NE would play the lowest remaining seed).

Denver is the 1 seed - we play the Pats when we win.
Reply/Quote
Baby, it's cold outside......a night play-off game in Cincinnati in January, really....Has the NFL forgot the 1981 AFC Championship Freezer Bowl ?......at night, no sun....if this game goes to around midnight, it could be just insane cold out there, and it's always colder by a river. ...The NFL says they are all concerned about players health jazz, and then they schedule a night game like this that shows they could care less about players health.  Some of the older fans may be putting their health at risk attending this outside night game in January. 

As for our Bengals, 2 mountains to climb....We don't win much in Prime Time...and we don't win at all in Play-Offs.....but, a win Saturday gets each monkey off their back. ..No, they are right not to wear the AFC North Champion shirts because they don't mean much if Steelers win in play-offs....Beat Steelers, and then you can wear the AFC North Champ Shirts. ....GO BENGALS !!!!.......A win Saturday climbs a lot of mountains. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote