Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Sound FX
Painful, but interesting watch. Especially Mike Tomlin's comment to Marv at the end. He knows, he was out of line sending Porter on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000622325/Sound-FX-Steelers-Bengals-Wild-Card?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl

Reply/Quote
I'll have to rewatch. I had to turn it off as the ball was handed to 32.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 04:01 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Painful, but interesting watch. Especially Mike Tomlin's comment to Marv at the end. He knows, he was out of line sending Porter on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000622325/Sound-FX-Steelers-Bengals-Wild-Card?icampaign=nflcom-cs-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl

Heartbreaking watching it from someone eases perspective.. other than your own.
Reply/Quote
After watching this the more I am convinced that this had nothing to do with Marvin and everything to do with poor decisions, and blatant cheating from the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
Never noticed how bad Kilpatrick got beat on that MB touchdown. Yikes.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Never noticed how bad Kilpatrick got beat on that MB touchdown. Yikes.

I noticed during the game, I am thinking you know more than likely going to the back of the end zone to the corner... if he did cut to the post play he would have ran almost right into him.. That is the first thing I noticed and said while watching the game!!  Get him to the outside as much as possible..  
Reply/Quote
Also Tomlin is such a piece of crap. You weren't sorry about shit. Keep your players and coaches in check you loser.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not to be all pro Zimmer, but Zimmer would have barely shook Tomlins hand. The tension would have been obvious (remember when Teddy got knocked out, Zimmer mean mugged Fisher and said in the presser if they were in the streets it would have been a fight). I know Marvin is more "professional" but the way the city felt Sat night that is the tone we needed to hear from him!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not to be all pro Zimmer, but Zimmer would have barely shook Tomlins hand. The tension would have been obvious (remember when Teddy got knocked out, Zimmer mean mugged Fisher and said in the presser if they were in the streets it would have been a fight). I know Marvin is more "professional" but the way the city felt Sat night that is the tone we needed to hear from him!

Being all pro Zimmer, but Zimmer would have kicked everyone's asses during the game and after the game for such a cheap display from the Steelers and poor display from the Refs.

Never should have left him go.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Being all pro Zimmer, but Zimmer would have kicked everyone's asses during the game and after the game for such a cheap display from the Steelers and poor display from the Refs.

Never should have left him go.

Hate to say it, but it's true.  His personality would be the type to actually try to do something about the gorilla in the room that is the Steelers and their intimate relationship with yellow flags.  Marvin and his stoic detachment isn't really making anyone think twice about the whole thing.  All that I know is that if the double standard and eye for an eye type stuff doesn't stop, these teams will probably be ruining each others deep post season aspirations for years to come.
Reply/Quote
Tez got such a shaft.
Reply/Quote
Kirpatrick was banged up, but the guy has no body control. His arms and legs are always all over the place. If had any control he would of just shoved Bryant out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
It just takes me back to Hill's immaturity.

Which is not a topic at all. It's 100 percent Burfict/Jones under the microscope.

We can only hope this experience lights a fire and gets his mind straight in the future.

I'm not going to chastise Tez and Jones because the emotional swing in that short of time had to be overwhelming.

As much as coming from us as fans we cannot fathom the cloudiness of judgement and rage that ensued by them in the moment.

I'm still pissed but I forgive them for it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Porter shouldn't been on the field, and our guys shouldn't have been dumb enough to take the bait.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I feel this paints things in a different light (in a good way, for the Bengals). When Adam Jones went on NFL Insider making claims like Tomlin saying what he said to Lewis at the end of the game, I wasn't sure if I believed it ... now we're seeing it's all true.

Again, after watching that, still feel the only real issue here was the Hill fumble. He secures that ball, and we're all right now discussing the New England game. Sigh. Lesson learned for everyone, I hope.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:20 PM)barkerja Wrote: Sigh. Lesson learned for everyone, I hope.

A lesson I learned with that fumble is it's Ezekiel Elliot and Alex Mack time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote