Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers who is going to win?
I think the Bengals will win because they have the better QB. Defenses are about the same.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 05:18 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I think the Bengals will win because they have the better QB. Defenses are about the same.

You suck balls ................................................................................................,...….............................of Steel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers might match the Browns 0-16 season this year. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If historical context matters at all, the Steelers will win.

The Bengals haven't won on Monday Night on the road in nearly 3 decades and the Steelers haven't lost at home on Monday Night Football in an equivalent time period (heard it on the Mo Egger show).

That said, if we are not considering historical context, I think the Bengals are capable of winning. Both teams are about the same in terms of how bad their weaknesses are.
Reply/Quote
The fans, the fans will be the real winners of this contest. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The winner will probably be the Ravens. If they win they will be up two games on two division rivals and three up on the other after four games. The bad thing about it is even the winner of the Steelers vs. the Bengals will still be a loser.
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs Steelers who is going to win?
Yes. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 05:18 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I think the Bengals will win because they have the better QB. Defenses are about the same.

Yep. Don’t even make it close.

Reply/Quote
Sure as shit won't be the fans in attendance and watching at home.
Reply/Quote
In before Bush lays some poor Bengal out and we on this board get another 8 years of herr derr big bad meanie weenie is dirty and he hurts my fee fees.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 03:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In before Bush lays some poor Bengal out and we on this board get another 8 years of herr derr big bad meanie weenie is dirty and he hurts my fee fees.

Yeah... He's a monster.

Rolling my eyes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Tie game both teams lose.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2019, 03:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In before Bush lays some poor Bengal out and we on this board get another 8 years of herr derr big bad meanie weenie is dirty and he hurts my fee fees.

Maybe he can be treated as a hero for nearly killing himself while trying to injure another player.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Bengals don’t beat the Steelers anymore. I think it’s in the CBA. Either way I’m not watching that shit show.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:28 PM)Vambo Wrote: Tie game both teams lose.

Started the day two games out and both would end the game being a game and a half so both teams would be winners with a tie.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:42 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Started the day two games out and both would end the game being a game and a half so both teams would be winners with a tie.

I predict a Steelers' win, with at least 6 sacks.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 08:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe he can be treated as a hero for nearly killing himself while trying to injure another player.

He has to step it up to be a real hero now, actually kill himself while trying to injury an opponent. Then he gets a statue, not just the limp for life of shazier.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I will not pretend PIT doesn't suck.....

But holy shitballs, Cincitucky
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:09 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I will not pretend PIT doesn't suck.....

But holy shitballs, Cincitucky

The only reason we are in fourth place is because there aren’t five teams. But when you have an owner that can’t be shamed this is what you get.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:17 PM)Dill Wrote: I predict a Steelers' win, with at least 6 sacks.

You are a prophet my friend.
Reply/Quote