Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers who is going to win?
Wow, Dalton is worse than I thought. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The real winners are Bengals fans. Watching Pitt fans get a feeling of greatness--someone cue up I got a feeling, please--after playing the Bengals, only to come crashing back down when they play another real NFL team, will be like sweet nectar on a hot summer day. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The real winners are Bengals fans. Watching Pitt fans get a feeling of greatness--someone cue up I got a feeling, please--after playing the Bengals, only to come crashing back down when they play another real NFL team, will be like sweet nectar on a hot summer day. 

One thing we know for sure, Bengal fans will never experience this feeling. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: One thing we know for sure, Bengal fans will never experience this feeling. Hilarious

Your replies are priceless. And the constant self-laughing just makes it better. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote