Vikings:
-QB Kellen Mond
-CB Cameron Dantzler
-LB Anthony Barr
-T Christian Darrisaw
-TE Ben Ellefson
-DT James Lynch
-DE Patrick Jones II

Nothing super surprising other than Prince over Johnson at swing tackle.

Really surprised at the fall of Cam Dantzler. Was their #1 CB last year and now a healthy scratch. We are catching a bit of a break with Barr and Darrishaw out.
Reply/Quote
Isaiah Prince over Fred Johnson is a surprise but he did have a solid pre-season. I'm a little surprised with Jackson Carman over D'Ante Smith because of the way the coaches talked all Camp but it is a good sign for Carman as he could steal a starting spot early in the season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WTF is Shelvin inactive? Did Daniels get promoted off the practice squad or did the guy from NY displace him?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: WTF is Shelvin inactive? Did Daniels get promoted off the practice squad or did the guy from NY displace him?

You have Reader and Topu no real need for a 3rd NT considering they come off the field on 3rd down often.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Isaiah Prince over Fred Johnson is a surprise but he did have a solid pre-season. I'm a little surprised with Jackson Carman over D'Ante Smith because of the way the coaches talked all Camp but it is a good sign for Carman as he could steal a starting spot early in the season.

Hopefully, it won't matter which back up lineman was active

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: You have Reader and Topu no real need for a 3rd NT considering they come off the field on 3rd down often.

Makes sense, Topou must have had a great camp after not playing last year.
Reply/Quote