Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TE in Free Agency
http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2019TE.php

Here is a list of TE

jermaine Gresham  will also be released via the cardinals

Who on this list should we be looking at as TE is one of our biggest needs?

Eifert and Uzomah or Kroft are all free agents

Who would you bring in
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals don't resign any of the three that left I'd like to take a chance on Maxx Williams. I'd also hope they would draft another one.
Reply/Quote
They need 3 tight ends so I would assume they have to sign someone.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe Eifert will be back, almost guarantee it.
Reply/Quote
Sign Eifert and another one of our 2 UFA. Draft a TE in rounds 2-4 and another in round 6.
Reply/Quote
Id actually look at Gresham for a minimum deal.
I believe hes never had one drop in the red zone his entire career
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see them resign Uzomah. He's shown a lot of improvement over the last year especially considering he had a bad shoulder for most of the season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
CJ's back! 3 years, 18M
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:22 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: CJ's back! 3 years, 18M

Welp. I'm sold. Super Bowl here we come.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:29 PM)Takedown Wrote: Welp. I'm sold. Super Bowl here we come.

Bringing back a mediocre TE for $6 million a year is the formula for success! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bringing back a mediocre TE for $6 million a year is the formula for success! Hilarious

Uzomah's year this year is basically the same year Jared Cook had when he was leaving TEN at 25 years old. They are betting the upside and Boyle set the market last week at 6 Million a year over 3 for a young TE. My guess is he will be our starting TE this coming season.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:53 PM)Au165 Wrote: Uzomah's year this year is basically the same year Jared Cook had when he was leaving TEN at 25 years old. They are betting the upside and Boyle set the market last week at 6 Million a year over 3 for a young TE. My guess is he will be our starting TE this coming season.

TE has been the slowest developing position group over the last few years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bringing back a mediocre TE for $6 million a year is the formula for success! Hilarious

I find it hard to believe he was demanding this much unless another team offering it and we had to match... I don't get it. I like the signing. Not the contract.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:02 PM)Takedown Wrote: I find it hard to believe he was demanding this much unless another team offering it and we had to match... I don't get it. I like the signing. Not the contract.

welp I guess they cant call us cheap no more...   Not smart with the money sure but not cheap lol
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: welp I guess they cant call us cheap no more...   Not smart with the money sure but not cheap lol

After hearing about the Hart contract, I honestly feel like this team is making reason for not signing valued free agents. Make me think different. Please. I'm begging brother.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 06:08 PM)Takedown Wrote: After hearing about the Hart contract, I honestly feel like this team is making reason for not signing valued free agents. Make me think different. Please. I'm begging brother.

Nah man... I need to see the gaurenteed money before I know if its a bad deal..  It could be no gaurenteed which means hey you get 7 mil if you start or you wont be on the team. lol

for Uzomah    Maybe gambling the way we did with shawn Williams although we have a bit more tape on Uzomah..  But if hes taking over the #1 TE spot and we expect to use that position more in the new offense 6 mil is probly okay.  With a draft pick coming and maybe a cheap eifert contract.

it aint over till its over. We might not get the super overpaid Free Agent that get cuts before he sees most his money... But we generally get a few quality guys thruout the process.. (I'm all for not getting the big overpaid free agents as those are generally moves just to get butts in seats... )
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 06:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nah man... I need to see the gaurenteed money before I know if its a bad deal..  It could be no gaurenteed which means hey you get 7 mil if you start or you wont be on the team. lol

for Uzomah    Maybe gambling the way we did with shawn Williams although we have a bit more tape on Uzomah..  But if hes taking over the #1 TE spot and we expect to use that position more in the new offense 6 mil is probly okay.  With a draft pick coming and maybe a cheap eifert contract.

it aint over till its over.   We might not get the super overpaid Free Agent that get cuts before he sees most his money... But we generally get a few quality guys thruout the process..  (I'm all for not getting the big overpaid free agents as those are generally moves just to get butts in seats... )
Well that definitely helped me cool off a bit. Thanks for breaking that down. Better be 0 guaranteed money in that Hart contract dude is a 2nd string at best.

Reply/Quote
Kroft just basically took the same deal in Buffalo.
Reply/Quote