Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals week
I thought I'd post here even though I don't really have much smack with our "Luck"-less Colts, get it? Lol!

Strangely enough, your Bengals are probably one of the only teams our fanbase thinks we have a chance of beating. Seems like your HC (Marvin Lewis) is currently popular with us because for some reason, he really knows how to coach to lose. So, we feel that even if we really suck on Sunday, your coach will be helping us win.

Our defense is like a sieve, we have no offense with the exception of Frank Gore. Our QB is workeable but is nowhere near Luck's capabilities and our OL is below average. We do have something of a pass rush, but it's spotty.

With all that said, we're still confident we'll win on Sunday!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Doltsfan! Good to see you again. How the heck are you doing? Is your ex still getting banged by Jake Delhomme? I thought you left the boards, and had moved on to another spot.

So, you say your fan base believes that the Colts actually have a shot of beating the Bengals? Funny, some around here view the Colts in the same capacity... Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
*super loud fart noise*

Summary of OP.
Reply/Quote
Yeah... Pagano's a coaching genius.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: *super loud fart noise*

Summary of OP.

Hilarious

For some reason this made my laugh hysterically. I guess fart jokes are still funny. Goes to show you just how juvenile I am. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 05:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hilarious

For some reason this made my laugh hysterically. I guess fart jokes are still funny. Goes to show you just how juvenile I am. 

The same fart noise applies to the Colts and Bengals seasons.

Thank whatever diety for OSU pulling one out against State Penn. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2017, 06:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Doltsfan!  Good to see you again.  How the heck are you doing?  Is your ex still getting banged by Jake Delhomme?  I thought you left the boards, and had moved on to another spot.

So, you say your fan base believes that the Colts actually have a shot of beating the Bengals?  Funny, some around here view the Colts in the same capacity...  Hilarious

I don't know if she is or care. I'm fine with the exception of Luck not playing. I like this board, it makes me laugh. I guess we'll see which team sucks the most in the morning. Lol! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: *super loud fart noise*

Summary of OP.

Lol!

I guess that's how I feel about the Colts this season! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 03:03 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... Pagano's a coaching genius.

I never said Pagano is a good coach. But I just think Marvin Lewis is a WORST coach! So this morning's game is going to be lost by the worst coach. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:24 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I never said Pagano is a good coach. But I just think Marvin Lewis is a WORST coach! So this morning's game is going to be lost by the worst coach. ThumbsUp

“A worse” or “the worst”.

“A worst” makes no sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: “A worse” or “the worst”.

“A worst” makes no sense.

Dude you're pointing out the grammatical errors of a guy who spent months arguing about what spaghetti is and isn't. 

Just let him have his little moments in the sun so he doesn't have a reason to spread his lunacy after the Colts lose.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
lol, you guys gotta deal with this super star all week if you lose to that team.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 01:24 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I never said Pagano is a good coach. But I just think Marvin Lewis is a WORST coach! So this morning's game is going to be lost by the worst coach. ThumbsUp

Nah, Lewis is better because his Ravens D actually won a Super Bowl.

Also, Bruce Arians was a better interim coach than Pagano has been head coach for the Colts. 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 02:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, you guys gotta deal with this super star all week if you lose to that team.

When you understand, really come to understand, just how pathetic and ineffectual a coach Lewis is, your 'don't care' level rises up and you don't even blink at shit like that. 

As a matter of fact, you kind of hope it just gets worse and worse for him (Lewis). That dude can go **** himself 7 ways from Tuesday. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you understand, really come to understand, just how pathetic and ineffectual a coach Lewis is, your 'don't care' level rises up and you don't even blink at shit like that. 

As a matter of fact, you kind of hope it just gets worse and worse for him (Lewis). That dude can go **** himself 7 ways from Tuesday. 

You seem to forget that Marvin Jerry Lewis was voted coach of the year one time. Show him the respect that he deserves! Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you understand, really come to understand, just how pathetic and ineffectual a coach Lewis is, your 'don't care' level rises up and you don't even blink at shit like that. 

Marvin Lewis is the kind of coach to call a timeout before the game even starts.  ThumbsUp
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Swallow that loss, Coltsfan.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That's a win for all of us.

Reply/Quote
Oh God that’s the game I turn on Thursday night or something and ask why in the hell are they even playing? I mean that’s Jacksonville-Tenn a couple years ago.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
See you next year Suckfan.
Reply/Quote