Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals week
Bungles didn't deserve to win. The Colts owned them all game.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Marvin Lewis is the kind of coach to call a timeout before the game even starts.  ThumbsUp

Hmmm. Good one. I've never heard that before. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Right about now, Coltsfan is choking on that big, fat one, that has been satisfying his ex for several years now.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Bungles didn't deserve to win. The Colts owned them all game.

All except 0:00
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Swallow that loss, Coltsfan.

Yeah... from a pick 6 from a backup QB we picked up this season.

Great job, Bengals, y'all won by 1 POINT!

What was the score before the pick 6? Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: See you next year Suckfan.

I'm still here. What, you think I was just going to run away? I can take a loss... even if it's from the Bengals! Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Bungles didn't deserve to win. The Colts owned them all game.

Pretty much... until the Pick 6. But what can you expect from a backup QB?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Right about now, Coltsfan is choking on that big, fat one, that has been satisfying his ex for several years now.

You mean like that big fat ONE POINT that the Bengals won by? One point, against possibly the worst Colts team I've seen. Go celebrate on that, dude, I'm happy for you! Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:39 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah... from a pick 6 from a backup QB we picked up this season.

Great job, Bengals, y'all won by 1 POINT!

What was the score before the pick 6? Whatever

What was the score before your final TD? What’s your point?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All except 0:00

What happens if our backup QB threw just a LITTLE HIGHER? Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:42 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Pretty much... until the Pick 6. But what can you expect from a backup QB?

So you are saying the Colts were winning until they weren’t.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What was the score before your final TD?  What’s your point?

My point? Does the term "lucked out" have any meaning to you?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:46 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What happens if our backup QB threw just a LITTLE HIGHER? Whatever

Is this a serious reply?

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:48 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: My point? Does the term "lucked out" have any meaning to you?

No

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So you are saying the Colts were winning until they weren’t.

They were winning until our backup QB made a backup QB mistake. It just so happens that one of your Bengals was tall enough to tip the pass. Had the throw been just a little higher, the outcome would probably have been different.

It's not like the Bengals were dominating the game.  I think I would have taken the loss much better had it been a blowout instead of squeaking it out like this. The Colts LOST this game!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No

You're right, the Bengals were DOMINANT this game! Good luck the rest of your season. I'm hoping the Colts lose the rest of their games so they get some good draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:54 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're right, the Bengals were DOMINANT this game! Good luck the rest of your season. I'm hoping the Colts lose the rest of their games so they get some good draft picks.

You keep replying to things that haven’t been stated. You’re the one that agreed the Colts owned the Bengals. I didn’t say anything the other way.

If he would have thrown it higher? So you are saying if he didn’t throw a bad pass there wouldn’t have been an interception. Jesus.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You keep replying to things that haven’t been stated. You’re the one that agreed the Colts owned the Bengals. I didn’t say anything the other way.

If he would have thrown it higher?  So you are saying if he didn’t throw a bad pass there wouldn’t have been an interception. Jesus.

All I'm saying is that the Colts BACKUP QB threw a bad pass, got tipped, and one of your Bengals linemen ran it in for a pick 6. I doubt that would have happened with Andrew Luck - our STARTING QB. The Colts were winning by an amount greater than a field goal when that happened. I'm really surprised that your STARTING QB didn't put up more points! Had the Bengals put up as much points as say, the Rams did, I probably wouldn't even be posting here. I didn't expect the Bengals to be so lame in the points production. Aren't y'all a part of the AFC North? Steelers and Ravens would have pounded us today!

I didn't like the way the game ended. I just felt like the Colts got cheated out of a win.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 09:10 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: All I'm saying is that the Colts BACKUP QB threw a bad pass, got tipped, and one of your Bengals linemen ran it in for a pick 6. I doubt that would have happened with Andrew Luck - our STARTING QB. The Colts were winning by an amount greater than a field goal when that happened. I'm really surprised that your STARTING QB didn't put up more points! Had the Bengals put up as much points as say, the Rams did, I probably wouldn't even be posting here. I didn't expect the Bengals to be so lame in the points production. Aren't y'all a part of the AFC North? Steelers and Ravens would have pounded us today!

I didn't like the way the game ended. I just felt like the Colts got cheated out of a win.

Not one person in here was beating their chests over that pathetic game and then you come in here whining that it’s unfair you lost because of an interception. Something Luck by the way isn’t a stranger to. What about your 6 points off turnovers? Fair or unfair?

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:48 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: My point? Does the term "lucked out" have any meaning to you?

I see what you did there.  Perhaps if captain neckbeard were in the game things may have been different.  But he wasnt and thats the way it goes.  

By the way, that play that dunlap made was hardly luck.  He made a hell of a play on the ball to not only tip it but to catch it and run it in for the deciding score.  He's been known to knock many a pass down from opposing qb's during his career

Tough luck for you guys though.  Perhaps the colts can draft someone thats a bit more durable than luck next season 
Reply/Quote