Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals week
Moral victories. He gots em. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:41 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Good point.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:48 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: My point? Does the term "lucked out" have any meaning to you?

But there was still six minutes left in the game after that...

And it wasn't a bad throw by Brissett...he didn't expect Dunlap to jump as high as he did...even analysts said it had nothing to do with him...Good try though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 06:30 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: But there was still six minutes left in the game after that...

And it wasn't a bad throw by Brissett...he didn't expect Dunlap to jump as high as he did...even analysts said it had nothing to do with him...Good try though.

Doesn't matter now. I'm glad you guys won because at least the "win" will be meaningful to the Bengals.

The Colts fanbase just read the news that the Colts just basically shutdown Luck for the rest of the season. There goes any chance for a win. So, it's looking like the Colt are going to be a 2-14 team for the 2017 season.

I'm actually starting to get scared that Luck's injury is FAR WORSE than what's being reported. There's grumbling in our fanbase that the Colts are LYING TO US about Luck's real condition! Just when I thought I could trust Irsay, something like this happens.

I wouldn't mind of the Colts re-booted at this point. A permanently injured Luck with a screwed up throwing arm is worth ZERO! Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 07:35 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Doesn't matter now. I'm glad you guys won because at least the "win" will be meaningful to the Bengals.

The Colts fanbase just read the news that the Colts just basically shutdown Luck for the rest of the season. There goes any chance for a win. So, it's looking like the Colt are going to be a 2-14 team for the 2017 season.

I'm actually starting to get scared that Luck's injury is FAR WORSE than what's being reported. There's grumbling in our fanbase that the Colts are LYING TO US about Luck's real condition! Just when I thought I could trust Irsay, something like this happens.

I wouldn't mind of the Colts re-booted at this point. A permanently injured Luck with a screwed up throwing arm is worth ZERO! Sad

Bad news is I don’t think there’s a Manning or a Luck out there this year. I have no problem with the Colts, but if you guys end up with that punk Mayfield I will root for you to lose every week. And yes I’ve thought he was a punk wellbefore his douche move at OSU
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2017, 08:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Bad news is I don’t think there’s a Manning or a Luck out there this year. I have no problem with the Colts, but if you guys end up with that punk Mayfield I will root for you to lose every week. And yes I’ve thought he was a punk wellbefore his douche move at OSU

I'm not a fan of Mayfield, but I can't control what Irsay does. So, we'll see.

I was actually rooting for you guys to beat the Jags. By the way, what Ramsey did with AJ Green is something he does to everyone! He's just a trash talker like that. However, that push he gave AJ was crossing the line. AJ shouldn't have gotten ejected. However, I think that happened because of the closed fist punching.

Surprisingly enough, the Colts beat the Texans. Brisset had a couple of long bombs that were accurate. Maybe this QB is serviceable this season. The Colts aren't going to the playoffs, but maybe they might pull an 8-8 season. Who knows. The loss to you guys is not as bad as a loss to one of our division guys. So our win against the Texans more than made up for that loss. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
And now Luck's career may be over.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 06:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And now Luck's career may be over.

Maybe... but personally, I don't think so.

Let's wait until the 2018 season. If he's not throwing as strong or accurately as he used to, then I'll agree with you. One thing better happen, though. The Colts better have a MUCH BETTER O-Line to protect him or his career may end in the 2018 season.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 09:13 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Maybe... but personally, I don't think so.

Let's wait until the 2018 season. If he's not throwing as strong or accurately as he used to, then I'll agree with you. One thing better happen, though. The Colts better have a MUCH BETTER O-Line to protect him or his career may end in the 2018 season.

They’re welcome to anyone from the Bengal’s line. No charge.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 10:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They’re welcome to anyone from the Bengal’s line. No charge.

LOL! Hilarious

No thanks! I've seen that "line" of the Bengals! OMG! Is Andy Dalton a Robot? Some kind of machine? How's he still standing up with the kind of OL you guys have?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 11:54 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: LOL! Hilarious

No thanks! I've seen that "line" of the Bengals! OMG! Is Andy Dalton a Robot? Some kind of machine? How's he still standing up with the kind of OL you guys have?

He's made of tougher shit than Andy Luck. 

By the way, I heard the reason they put Luckless Luck on IR is because he wants out of Indy. Now I normally don't pay too much attention to unnamed sources bullshit, but do you feel there is any truth to that? And if so, how do you as a fan feel about your star wanting out?

Personally I don't blame him. The Colts, like the Buttholes, refuse to invest in a good offensive line. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He's made of tougher shit than Andy Luck. 

By the way, I heard the reason they put Luckless Luck on IR is because he wants out of Indy. Now I normally don't pay too much attention to unnamed sources bullshit, but do you feel there is any truth to that? And if so, how do you as a fan feel about your star wanting out?

Personally I don't blame him. The Colts, like the Buttholes, refuse to invest in a good offensive line. 

I think they put Luck on IR because he's injured more severely than anyone suspected. I'm pretty sure he's pissed off that the Colts haven't improved the OL during his entire stay in Indy. As for whether the fanbase thinks Luck wants out of Indy... personally, I don't think so. I think he's willing to tough it out as long as he gets a good supporting cast. If he does want out - that would be very disappointing to the entire fanbase. If Irsay and company don't give him a good OL next year, I would be the first one to support him out of Indy. He's too good to be wasted being constantly thrashed because of an OL that's like a sieve.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 11:54 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: LOL! Hilarious

Neither robots or gingers have souls so you may be on to something.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:04 AM)Vlad Wrote: Neither robots or gingers have souls so you may be on to something.

Nor vampires. I think he's a vampire. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 12:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nor vampires. I think he's a vampire. 

Vampires perform at night. Dalton has shown he can't perform at night.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Vampires perform at night. Dalton has shown he can't perform at night.

Damn...

Good point. 

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:04 AM)Vlad Wrote: Neither robots or gingers have souls so you may be on to something.

Do werewolves have souls? Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Vampires perform at night. Dalton has shown he can't perform at night.

I don't know about that...  I think he has trouble performing when the lights are too bright. I'm pretty sure that if you dimmed the lights down a bit, he'll be able to perform. He would probably prefer if the entire stadium is pitch black. That way you can't see his interception passes. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:30 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote:  I don't know about that...  I think he has trouble performing when the lights are too bright. I'm pretty sure that if you dimmed the lights down a bit, he'll be able to perform. He would probably prefer if the entire stadium is pitch black. That way you can't see his interception passes. ThumbsUp

What about his interception runs? Could you see those?

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about his interception runs? Could you see those?

It's pitch black... of course not! Smirk
Reply/Quote