Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals will beat the Ravens
(10-04-2020, 07:38 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Just go ahead and buy yourself a Chargers jersey, man.  Goodness gracious.  

Seriously.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ravens QB is a freak of nature. Only Mahones is better imho in term of pure talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:41 PM)Johnv713 Wrote: Ravens QB is a freak of nature. Only Mahones is better imho in term of pure talent.

Wilson and Rodgers are right there, and those two don’t seem to wilt under pressure like Lamar does.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wilson and Rodgers are right there, and those two don’t seem to wilt under pressure like Lamar does.

really.. please explain.. the man has 49 tds to 10 ints.. has lead his team every year to playoffs and is 21-4 record in regular season.. i wish he was bad but OMG he is really good
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:37 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote:

Top 10 album of all time right there...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: really.. please explain.. the man has 49 tds to 10 ints.. has lead his team every year to playoffs and is 21-4 record in regular season.. i wish he was bad but OMG he is really good

Look up his playoff record and that poster's point will be crystal clear.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: really.. please explain.. the man has 49 tds to 10 ints.. has lead his team every year to playoffs and is 21-4 record in regular season.. i wish he was bad but OMG he is really good

Have you WATCHED him in the playoffs??

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Have you WATCHED him in the playoffs??

are we in the playoffs ??  as i stated long ago you can;t get to the playoffs unless he played well and won games.. duh 21-4 .. with is passer rating and stats etc.. he has been awesome.. so is that the best you got?? please tell me you have more..
Reply/Quote
We beat Jacksonville...

They are bad.

They had more injuries then we did, missing several guys on Defense.

Be happy with the win and the fact the O-line showed improvement which means Burrow has time and actually has a chance to do good things and Mixon can break off good runs.

However!!! Beating the Jaguars doesn't mean this team is ready to take on the Ravens. Their running game is brutal and their defense is going to test the line and be the first real challenge for Burrow, trying to analysis what he is seeing at the line. Should be an interesting chess match.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If I had a choice, I'd rather beat Pittsburgh. I think Baltimore is now more interested in being show offs and the Steelers are still just cheap shot players.
Reply/Quote
best thing about the Raven's game is that it will be on TV here in the Louisville market and not because of the Bengals.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo scheming to stop Lamar Jackson. That's all you need to know right there. Not likely to work out in our favor.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: best thing about the Raven's game is that it will be on TV here in the Louisville market and not because of the Bengals.

Louisville is a Raven town?  That's a head scratcher.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: are we in the playoffs ??  as i stated long ago you can;t get to the playoffs unless he played well and won games.. duh 21-4 .. with is passer rating and stats etc.. he has been awesome.. so is that the best you got?? please tell me you have more..

Are you ok? Seriously. You asked what i meant when I said Wilson and Rodgers are still above Lamar because he wilts under pressure. You asked for an explanation and it was given.

Lamar has been straight trash in the playoffs so far (and against KC in primetime).

0-2 51.1 cmp% 68.3 rating 3 INT

So forgive me if I’m not ready to put him in front of two Super Bowl winning HoF QB’s just yet. Both of which are playing at an MVP level right now. I do find it funny you think playoffs don’t matter, but not connecting on some deep balls is worthy of starting entire threads over...

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:16 PM)McC Wrote: Louisville is a Raven town?  That's a head scratcher.

Lamar Jackson

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lamar Jackson

Right.  Duh.  How did I miss that?  Whose town were they before Lamar?

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:28 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Duh.  How did I miss that?  Whose town were they before Lamar?

Indy; except the year Bridgewater was playing in Minnesota

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Indy; except the year Bridgewater was playing in Minnesota

Right.  

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 07:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: really.. please explain.. the man has 49 tds to 10 ints.. has lead his team every year to playoffs and is 21-4 record in regular season.. i wish he was bad but OMG he is really good

No he's not. He's below average on deep throws.

You didn't know this? He's not a franchise QB.  Mellow

P.S. True story

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No he's not. He's below average on deep throws.

You didn't know this? He's not a franchise QB.  Mellow

P.S. True story

Hell, Lamar sucked at throwing the ball period for a while there. Couldn’t even beat out the corpse of Joe Flacco for the starter job his rookie season. It’s amazing what some time can do for a QB isn’t it...

Reply/Quote