Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals will draft Joe Mixon... (Prediction)
(03-22-2017, 07:01 PM)Okeana Wrote: Just remember I was the first person to say that he was gonna get drafted in the first and its not out of the question he goes in the top 20.
Without the big red flag, where would he go?  I'd figure, add maybe ten spots to that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Maybe we trade back out of 9 to say....15-18 range. Then draft him with our 1st 2nd round pick.
Reply/Quote
It's a shame OJ is shooting up the ranks. Would be nice to trade back in the first and get him, then get Mixon and a stud pass rusher in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2017, 04:52 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Mixon was ranked by MJD as the #1 running back in the Draft and I must agree.

I have a growing belief he will go at the top of 2nd or maybe even bottom of 1st if teams get desperate. I am thinking he most likely goes in the 2nd though.

I'm starting to hear (OK mostly from Hobson) that the sense is that he does not make it into the 2nd round.

So we'll see.  I was beginning to think he wouldn't make it out of the 2nd.  We may not have a chance to "soil" ourselves.

I mean his tape is ridiculous.  His hands are just flat out incredible.  But I predict he will not be a Bengal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 08:29 AM)pulses Wrote: Too much talent to pass up. I'm pretty positive they will take him in the 2nd as well...

Man, getting Cook in 2 would be amazing.  He's got some questions off the field, but nothing like Mixon. I have a tough time seeing him get past a team picking late in the first like the Packers, though. They are in dire need for a back.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2017, 07:47 PM)McC Wrote: Without the big red flag, where would he go?  I'd figure, add maybe ten spots to that.

Right now its a 1a 1b with LF and Mixon.  There is literally no debate that he's a top 10 pick based on his tape.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2017, 12:07 PM)Okeana Wrote:  Right now its a 1a 1b with LF and Mixon.  There is literally no debate that he's a top 10 pick based on his tape.  

based on the tape......he's #1 at breaking a womans jaw...
top 10....no way...
never better than top 20....imo
should now go in the bottom of rd #1...
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals first 2 draft picks go:
1. Rueben Foster
2. Joe Mixon

I will NOT be one who would complain a lick..

Mixon messed up royally but I'm telling you, the tape on this kid does not lie..Watching him I am reminded of Leveon Bell...

If Cook is falling down boards like they say then, we'll have a chance at Fournette, Mixon or Cook...Neither of which would hurt my feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2017, 01:21 PM)Steve Wrote: based on the tape......he's #1 at breaking a womans jaw...
top 10....no way...

Bottom of the first sounds like just the right amount of hollow penance.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Well I was hoping Mixon would make it to us somewhere. We can get a pretty good back later and go some combo of wr/te, de and ol with our top 3 picks. I wouldn't be opposed to Adrian Peterson on a one year prove it deal to show our backs how it's down, provided his price drops
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2017, 01:21 PM)Steve Wrote: based on the tape......he's #1 at breaking a womans jaw...
top 10....no way...

He said without the incident.  You obviously have watched none of his football tape if you think he' s a late first rounder.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yeah I'm starting to think he won't be there when we pick in the second round.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2017, 03:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yeah I'm starting to think he won't be there when we pick in the second round.

Nope.  and we won't take him at 9, so...

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2017, 10:25 AM)Okeana Wrote: He said without the incident.  You obviously have watched none of his football tape if you think he' s a late first rounder.  

isn't that like saying.....
if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's butt after it jumps....?
Reply/Quote