Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals will win game 2 this weekend
Bengals beat the Browns, then shock everyone by beating Tennessee. We lose to the Stealers, then beat the Redskins, Giants, Dolphins and Cowboys, then lose to the Stealers again, beat the Texans, and lose a close one to Baltimore to end the season. Finish with 8 wins. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Bengals are not stopping the run for more than 1 quarter, doesn't matter about Bakers ability. Browns will run all over us like Mikey B when he sees a buy one get one sale at Payless.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He got hurt

This was hilarious. (The comment, not his injury)
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Cleveland and they are beat up from Pittsburgh. I look for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon to have good games. I guess you could call it Mojo. The Bengals D better show up this week and stop the run attack. We know Baker can't pass because of his chest injury. Wait, he can't pass anyway. Look for AJ Green to step it up again. About time. Go Bengals!

Blind homer. The way the Bengals bungled a 21-0 lead away was the nail in the coffin. Browns are a much better team than the Bengals. Browns will win in convincing fashion 42-6 and hopefully this will be the end of Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:27 PM)Trademark Wrote: Blind homer. The way the Bengals bungled a 21-0 lead away was the nail in the coffin. Browns are a much better team than the Bengals. Browns will win in convincing fashion 42-6 and hopefully this will be the end of Taylor.

I'm not blind, but I will always be optimistic. You all cannot lay your negative waves on me...... I go into every Sunday expecting a win.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not blind, but I will always be optimistic. You all cannot lay your negative waves on me...... I go into every Sunday expecting a win.

It's not being negative, it's being realistic. This team is a joke
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:33 PM)Trademark Wrote: It's not being negative, it's being realistic. This team is a joke

Always with those negative waves. This team is a joke. Let me help you out....

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/

https://purpleflock.com/

http://thebrownsboard.com/
Reply/Quote
Both the Ravens and Steelers have bullied the Browns as if they were their little brother.

What does the little brother do in these situations? Pick on the youngest brother.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You all cannot lay your negative waves on me......

This sounds like one of those chants/songs peope sing in those weird cult churches.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This sounds like one of those chants/songs peope sing in those weird cult churches.

[Image: 1a0hkd.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If we can actually stop the run and make Mayfield throw he will turn it over - this is Baker Mayfield after all. On offense we need solid blocking and actual rush offense for a whole game. The best thing would be to see both sides of the ball show up on the same week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We can beat them, but we will have to play better in the trenches to do it. They beat the hell out of us in the trenches and we still hung in there in the first game. We can score on them, but we have to keep Kareem Hunt at bay. If we make Baker beat us and can generate some pass rush, we have a chance. But make no mistake the Browns are a good team. They arent SB good, but much improved this year than they have in a long time.

We need a win for sure, and a win against the Browns would go a long way in the locker room, imo.
Reply/Quote
Myles Garrett is already at 7 sacks in 6 games. He's had at least 1 sack in every game except 1. He's going to have his way with this OL again unless the Bengals add an extra blocker or two to stay in with the OTs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Cleveland and they are beat up from Pittsburgh. I look for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon to have good games. I guess you could call it Mojo. The Bengals D better show up this week and stop the run attack. We know Baker can't pass because of his chest injury. Wait, he can't pass anyway. Look for AJ Green to step it up again. About time. Go Bengals!

I agree and this will upset Browns fans on this site, but who cares.  Bengals are 1-1 at home and go to 2-1 at home.  They played Browns close there and will beat them here.  Plus AJ Green is starting to look good again.  We get at least a split in Battle of Ohio. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 02:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: If we can actually stop the run and make Mayfield throw he will turn it over - this is Baker Mayfield after all. On offense we need solid blocking and actual rush offense for a whole game. The best thing would be to see both sides of the ball show up on the same week.

Already lost the theoretical situation right there even before we reached the part where the Bengals OL is supposed to block Myles Garrett.

1st overall (3rd in YPC) ranked rushing offense
vs
27th overall (29th in YPC) ranked rushing defense

The Browns OL is quite good (LT is their only weakness).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 04:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Already lost the theoretical situation right there even before we reached the part where the Bengals OL is supposed to block Myles Garrett.

1st overall (3rd in YPC) ranked rushing offense
vs
27th overall (29th in YPC) ranked rushing defense

The Browns OL is quite good (LT is their only weakness).

Just looked up Willis’ PFF score (59.7), didn’t realize he’s been struggling that bad. Jonah is currently at 74.3 for comparison.

Reply/Quote

I mean, Burrow played good against them the last time and we just got ran over. We just have to stack the box and make Mayfield
throw the ball and hopefully we get some picks. But hard for me to bet on this team any week with Taylor at the helm. Seems the 
team just finds ways to lose games under this guy. Still, yeah, go Bengals and beat them Stains!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Myles Garrett is already at 7 sacks in 6 games. He's had at least 1 sack in every game except 1. He's going to have his way with this OL again unless the Bengals add an extra blocker or two to stay in with the OTs.

Just need to get him mad enough to swing his helmet at someone.....
Reply/Quote
Hopefully ZT doesn’t try and have Sample block him...

We’ve seen that brilliant matchup (TE vs DE) twice now.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Always with those negative waves. This team is a joke. Let me help you out....

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/

https://purpleflock.com/

http://thebrownsboard.com/

(10-21-2020, 12:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hopefully ZT doesn’t try and have Sample block him...

We’ve seen that brilliant matchup (TE vs DE) twice now.

Sample is a bust and a real liability  when asked to do any kind of pass blocking. Garrett is so lengthy and really good 
At tomahawking the ball out of the QBs hands.
If they can miraculously contain Myles they have a chance
To win.

The key is jumping out to a lead on the Browns 
And force Baker to rally the offense
Reply/Quote