Joe Burrow
Ja'Marr Chase
Tee Higgins
Tyler Boyd
Joe Mixon
Hayden Hurst
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win....who has the huge day?
For some reason, I feel like this is going to be the Joe Mixon game. I know I only listed offensive players but feel free to vote for a defensive player under "other".

Mixon has been due and he flashed a couple times this season that he still has it. I don't really have a lot of science behind why I think Mixon, but I just have a feeling. The line will be aided by a balanced attack, with a good mix of run and pass. Mixon could also get some checkdowns. I don't really care so long as the Bengals win. Who are you choosing and then comment as to why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont disagree that we need to run the ball effectively. But when was the last time a rushing team advanced in the playoffs? It pretty much has to be Burrow. For Mixon to have a break out game vs the Bills would be fantastic and help with the passing game, the right side of the line is very iffy in run block, but the two young meat heads on the left can move bodies...

Reply/Quote
It is Jackson Carman's 23rd birthday...I'm rooting for him to have a big day. Offensively, it belongs to JoeyB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The easy answer is Burrow. It's the playoffs, against another premier QB and team. I highly doubt Mixon is going to have another Carolina game. This team goes where Burrow takes them.

Gimme Joey B.
Reply/Quote
9 to 85 is going to be getting called a lot today.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Who comes up big today....

1) Its "Playoff Pratt" again & again in January!

2) Trent Irwin I believe could make a few big plays in this game. A couple of TD's possibly.

3) I feel like this is the coming out party for both Dax Hill &CTB. One guy makes a huge play!

The less I hear about the offensive line during the game the better! I think that unit plays well today.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:59 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Who comes up big today....

1) Its "Playoff Pratt" again & again in January!

2) Trent Irwin I believe could make a few big plays in this game. A couple of TD's possibly.

3) I feel like this is the coming out party for both Dax Hill &CTB. One guy makes a huge play!

The less I hear about the offensive line during the game the better! I think that unit plays well today.

If the Bengals are able to overcome the unfairness of Goodell and the NFL and the biggest miscarriage of justice since the Juice was let loose, I believe that it will be a play made by Jesse "James" Bates, who would make his outlaw protege proud by stealing an Allen pass to set up a  Bengals' TD or prevent a Bills' TD.

Goodell and his dirty henchman will make it very hard on the Bengals but if they somehow overcome the cheating, Jesse Bates will save the day.

"You're struttin' into town 
Like you're slingin' a gun
Just a small town dude
With a big city attitude..."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1IDiEtUnBpBAI6wg6Hqs...g&usqp=CAU]

"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Voted other: Trenton Irwin

Reply/Quote
I voted other because if they win I think it will be big defensive plays that stand out. Someone like Pratt, Wilson, Bates, or Bell would be my guess.
Reply/Quote
Think it’ll end up being Mixon and the defense.
Reply/Quote
All players in the offense. lol   Dont be biased, give me some defenseeee!SamSamSamSam
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Wilson. He's due for another big pick. WTS, if the snow hasn't hit there by kick off we need to get a lead early so when the snow comes we're in a good position to hold the lead.
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting it to be Burrow and the defense getting turnovers and capitalizing. Mixon has had 2 or 3 good games out of 18 tries, so while it is possible he is a big reason we win a playoff game on the road against another SB-worthy team it isn't terribly likely.

Figures Mixon would get half of his yearly production in a single game after the trade deadline.
Reply/Quote
Mixon/Perine and Tee should all have big days
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 03:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Mixon/Perine and Tee should all have big days

Was thinking someone would mention Boyd how he can own the middle being his reliable self if sending Chase and Higgins vertical. 
Reply/Quote
Somehow burrows never had a really good game in the post season. He's over due.

Today's the day.
Reply/Quote
I feel it needs to be a defense player.. Bills have been scoring more points than Bengals and though Bills are down two very big starters in Miller and Hyde, I feel the Bills are more explosive right now on offense but we have been much better with turnovers so im going to go with Hilton since he can create sacks, might mirror Allen at times, force fumble or get an Int.. So my vote is Hilton
Reply/Quote
How about a huge Trent Taylor punt return in the fourth quarter to set up a winning score?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 03:58 PM)Science Friction Wrote: How about a huge Trent Taylor punt return in the fourth quarter to set up a winning score?

Dude has been fumbling way too much. I don't want him doing anything but fair catch.  Scares the crap out of me.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 03:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Was thinking someone would mention Boyd how he can own the middle being his reliable self if sending Chase and Higgins vertical. 

I thought about Boyd, since Burrow will likely have to get the ball out fast. I just don't think they can double Chase and contain Tee. Of course, it could very well be Boyds day too.
Reply/Quote