Joe Burrow
Ja'Marr Chase
Tee Higgins
Tyler Boyd
Joe Mixon
Hayden Hurst
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win....who has the huge day?
(01-22-2023, 04:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dude has been fumbling way too much. I don't want him doing anything but fair catch.  Scares the crap out of me.  

I can only remember the one out of bounds against the Ravens.  I feel he may have a nice one today. But will Cheffers & Crew. let it stand?  We get a lot of called penalties on punt returns.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Mr. Joe Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chase. Tee and Burrow may have big games but this is this guys time to shine. They'll be getting him a lot of short passes and it's up to him to get YAC. May see a few end arounds.
Reply/Quote
I just noticed Burrow is wearing two gloves. Hopefully he does good with those. I was feeling good and confident yesterday. I'm getting nervous now.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:38 PM)pally Wrote: It is Jackson Carman's 23rd birthday...I'm rooting for him to have a big day.  Offensively, it belongs to JoeyB

Jackson celebrated his birthday in style.  Im proud of the kid

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:33 PM)pally Wrote: Jackson celebrated his birthday in style.  Im proud of the kid

He sure did!  COMPLETE TEAM VICTORY!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote