Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals
These cheerleaders are the usual type of cheerleaders for Cincinnati. ...not a lot of ethnicity, skinny, no back end, no breasts, not above average in looks. I see other cheerleaders from other teams; an array of looks, ... asian, black, indian, etc...

Whomever chose these women chose all white women except for those of whom could pass for white, depending on the way the light hits them. I am actually offended. This city is not 99% white. The team isn't 99% white. The fans are not 99% white. So, ... why would you make the cheerleaders 99% white? It's a slap in the face.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:43 AM)Leather Face Wrote: These cheerleaders are the usual type of cheerleaders for Cincinnati. ...not a lot of ethnicity, skinny, no back end, no breasts, not above average in looks. I see other cheerleaders from other teams; an array of looks, ... asian, black, indian, etc...

Whomever chose these women chose all white women except for those of whom could pass for white, depending on the way the light hits them. I am actually offended. This city is not 99% white. The team isn't 99% white. The fans are not 99% white. So, ... why would you make the cheerleaders 99% white? It's a slap in the face.

Great to see you made it here Leather Face! 

As for the topic, I'm slowly backing out the door now!  LOL
Reply/Quote
I always attribute it to the fact that there are very slim pickings at cheerleader nowadays.

Why would a pretty woman use her beauty to make less than minimum wage? It's a waste of their time.

Therefore, the majority of cheerleaders that still want to be cheerleaders once they graduate from college are the ones who aren't pretty enough to use their beauty to make any real money.

As for the ethnicity, I have no idea how they pick the girls. They probably just let every girl that walks in try out. For all we know, non whites aren't even about that.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:43 AM)Leather Face Wrote: These cheerleaders are the usual type of cheerleaders for Cincinnati. ...not a lot of ethnicity, skinny, no back end, no breasts, not above average in looks. I see other cheerleaders from other teams; an array of looks, ... asian, black, indian, etc...

I remember the old post...

"she looked great, her legs, her booty, her boobs...

and then i looked up and saw Charles Bronson. Sad

BTW, great to have one of my fave posters on this board Leather Face. Get the avatar goin bro. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Your post just made me wonder if I've ever seen an Asian or Indian person watching or talking about the NFL...personally, I think ugly white cheerleaders are perfectly representative of the ugly white NFL fans!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the makeup of a squad was based on population percentages,then there are way too many black players and coaches in the NFL. Only about 10% of players and coaches should be black. Since they're way over-represented in those capacities, we have to make up for it in how we select cheerleaders. It's affirmative action. Tongue
Reply/Quote

Slap in the face? I'm sure they would prefer a little slap and tickle! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:43 AM)Leather Face Wrote: Whomever chose these women chose all white women except for those of whom could pass for white, depending on the way the light hits them. I am actually offended. This city is not 99% white. The team isn't 99% white. The fans are not 99% white. So, ... why would you make the cheerleaders 99% white? It's a slap in the face.

The cheerleaders are not 99% white.  Here is the proof.

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/ben-gals.html

Stop making up stuff in order to play your victim card.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 04:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The cheerleaders are not 99% white.  Here is the proof.

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/ben-gals.html

Stop making up stuff in order to play your victim card.

owned lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Ahh, yes. The ever famous cheerleader thread!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 09:03 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Ahh, yes. The ever famous cheerleader thread!!

And as usual we have a board full of male models whose finicky tastes are way too good for these "average" looking women.   Yawn

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 09:32 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: And as usual we have a board full of male models whose finicky tastes are way too good for these "average" looking women.   Yawn

Ikr. Ain't one of them that would get kicked out of bed. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your post just made me wonder if I've ever seen an Asian or Indian person watching or talking about the NFL...personally, I think ugly white cheerleaders are perfectly representative of the ugly white NFL fans!

I'm South-Asian American haha.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 09:32 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: And as usual we have a board full of male models whose finicky tastes are way too good for these "average" looking women.   Yawn

Flawed logic.  By that metric I can't badmouth Justin Bieber until I sell a million records.  Or MP3's or whatever the hell they "sell" these days.
Reply/Quote