Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BengalsBoard 2019 March Madness
Going to go ahead and post this now in case there are any issues. You can go ahead and enter, but can’t fill out bracket till tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Last years winner was Luvnit2. He won the internet. This years grand prize is whatever’s left of the internet after Luvnit2 abused it for the past year.

Group name: BengalsBoard 2019
Password: Cincinnati

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=2889100

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 11:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Going to go ahead and post this now in case there are any issues. You can go ahead and enter, but can’t fill out bracket till tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Last years winner was Luvnit2. He won the internet. This years grand prize is whatever’s left of the internet after Luvnit2 abused it for the past year.

Group name: BengalsBoard 2019
Password: Cincinnati

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=2889100

I'm in!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 03:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm in!

Great Scott! It worked.

[Image: 1631280-doc_brown_full.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I’m in!!!!

Go Hawks!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Looks like it's just the 3 of us. May the best man win. (Me!) Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 07:30 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Looks like it's just the 3 of us. May the best man win. (Me!) Ninja

There should be more. Brackets don’t lock till tip off Thursday.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 07:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: There should be more. Brackets don’t lock till tip off Thursday.

Well everybody needs to get off their butts and join up!  Wimps.   Wink
Reply/Quote
Can we put something out in Jungle Noise for more traffic?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Only a few more hours to get your picks in.

Reply/Quote
Hello everyone, I hate to be “that guy” but I have had the darndest time trying to figure out how to start a new thread. I haven’t posted on the boards since I was a member of the old Bengals Boards ran from the official website over a decade ago. I recall being able to start new threads there without too much difficulty but can’t seem to figure it out here. It may be right in front of my face but after a long while attempting to figure it out I’m in need of some assistance.

Is there a post requirement that needs to be reached before one can begin a new thread or am I just not seeing what’s right in front of me?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Reply/Quote