Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
Fanduel allows private weekly contests between friends. Would anyone be interested if we had an entry fee of $2 each week? The payout is each week and I think fanduel only keeps a buck to host and score it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy to take everyone's money.
Reply/Quote
I'll do it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 08:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fanduel allows private weekly contests between friends. Would anyone be interested if we had an entry fee of $2 each week? The payout is each week and I think fanduel only keeps a buck to host and score it.

Don't quote me on this, but I think that the number in the group can change from week to week.  So if people wanted to get in, after it's established, they could.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 09:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't quote me on this, but I think that the number in the group can change from week to week.  So if people wanted to get in, after it's established, they could.

That is correct. goes by the week and not the season.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 10:13 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That is correct. goes by the week and not the season.

I did this with some family and friends last year. I may be interested and might be able to bring a couple others in. I'll let you know in a few days. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'd feel bad taking the Bengals fans' entire paycheck every week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2017, 09:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'd feel bad taking the Bengals fans' entire paycheck every week.

No you wouldn't.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure I'd be interested.

I'd even like to up it to something like $5 a week, but I'm cool with whatever.
Reply/Quote
I don't gamble anymore. Had a problem with it. Feels good keeping my money these days.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2017, 09:55 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I don't gamble anymore. Had a problem with it. Feels good keeping my money these days.

Sorry to hear that. We all have vices.

Reply/Quote
I'm in
Reply/Quote
Here's a question for those interested. I am setting up the league now and we have an opportunity to go week to week, or do like a fantasy season where the payout would be at the end. What do you prefer?

Reply/Quote
I might give it a shot... any format. Haven't tried best ball
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 12:21 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I might give it a shot... any format.  Haven't tried best ball

Not sure what that is? Basically, the way fanduel works. You start of with a cash sum and buy players to put on your team each week. Then, whichever team scores the most points that week wins the pot and you start over the next week. Salaries of players may increase or decrease from week to week based on their performance. Also, all players are available each week and you can pick whoever you wish as long as you can afford them. 

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 07:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here's a question for those interested. I am setting up the league now and we have an opportunity to go week to week, or do like a fantasy season where the payout would be at the end. What do you prefer?

I like the idea of week to week.  Send me an invite, I'm SunsetBengal on Fanduel.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 09:58 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I like the idea of week to week.  Send me an invite, I'm SunsetBengal on Fanduel.

Yeah me too.

Reply/Quote
Below is a link to the Weekly contest.

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/189751/invites/8b9d1df04f72a555853dbad1cb6f103c2e610286?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Below is a link to the Weekly contest.

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/189751/invites/8b9d1df04f72a555853dbad1cb6f103c2e610286?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la

I'm in!  We're going to have to go on a recruiting mission.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I agree. The more the better. I set it up for minimum of 3 people (thats the lowest setting they had) to keep the general public out of it and limit it to only BB members.

Reply/Quote