Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
**** this shit. I'm done after this week. I'm not handing over 2 bucks every week for the hell of it. Just letting you know so you can adjust the # of players.

Every week i try different shit, just looking to play for fun and i have to see the same people at the top, using their or someone elses algorithms or whatever shit they use to always pick the right players every week. 

Gonna keep my money from now on.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: **** this shit. I'm done after this week. I'm not handing over 2 bucks every week for the hell of it. Just letting you know so you can adjust the # of players.

Every week i try different shit, just looking to play for fun and i have to see the same people at the top, using their or someone elses algorithms or whatever shit they use to always pick the right players every week. 

I haven't checked the standings, but I can assure you that I just go with gut picks, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: **** this shit. I'm done after this week. I'm not handing over 2 bucks every week for the hell of it. Just letting you know so you can adjust the # of players.

Mellow not sure anyone does the algorithms thing on here. I’m far from the top and I take time to research what the gurus are sayin on Rotogrinders. Sorry your quitting man. I will reduce by 1. Sad

(12-02-2018, 06:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I haven't checked the standings, but I can assure you that I just go with gut picks, as well.

Point totals throughout the year doesn’t matter cause it’s a pay per contest league. I think it just does that for bragging rights.

Reply/Quote

Sorry to hear that man. I have won twice I think. I just pick a couple top players and get lucky w/ the defense and a random. I hope you change your mind!
Reply/Quote
1 slot remaining for today.

Reply/Quote
We are Full. Good luck everyone.

Reply/Quote
Let's spice things up and take $2 bets on who's going to rage quit after this week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
2 spots left for today.

Reply/Quote
4 spots left for today

Reply/Quote
1 spot left for today.

Reply/Quote
5 spots remain for today.

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
One (1) spot left. Get it while it's hot!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Full. Good luck everyone.

Reply/Quote
I came withing an eyelash of taking Zay Jones for my flex.

Instead, i took...lol...John Ross.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 05:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I came withing an eyelash of taking Zay Jones for my flex.

Instead, i took...lol...John Ross.

I had the perfect roster yet again, only to be foiled by these so called players. Gaah

Reply/Quote
FYI-The friends league is still open with 5 spots left to fill. Didn’t realize it myself until I went to Fanduel this morning.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 12:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: FYI-The friends league is still open with 5 spots left to fill. Didn’t realize it myself until I went to Fanduel this morning.

Sorry man, I missed the boat this time.  I drove down to Dad's house to give him his birthday present. (I usually enter day of contest)

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 11:40 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, I missed the boat this time.  I drove down to Dad's house to give him his birthday present. (I usually enter day of contest)

I think it caught a few of us off guard. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think it caught a few of us off guard. LOL

Well, now that we know, we can all be aware for next week.  ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote