Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
(09-13-2019, 05:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would really love to do that. I dislike when it doesnt fill because it becomes a free play and fear it loses interest. I hope I'm forced to expand to 20 in the near future. Now, with that said, for anyone who missed the first week, the league keeps point leaders on the right hand side of the screen when entering. This means nothing but only bragging rights at the end of the year. Each week, the payout goes to the winner of that week, cut and dry. After all, that's why we are there in the first place. Gives us a chance to make a bet to make the games more interesting without taking a mortgage. The entry fee is $2 per play. So, if you lose, you don't get that stomachache out of fear of not making the house payment. On the flipside, if you win? Don't plan on rushing out to buy that Lamborghini you've always dreamed of having. LOL

Honestly?  I just like to win a time or two, to cover the cost of my playing enjoyment.  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Honestly?  I just like to win a time or two, to cover the cost of my playing enjoyment.  Cool

LOL I'm in a weekly H2H with STC and I just know I'm going to lose the Harley.  LMAO

Going to have to change my name to 1998BuickDog.  Sad

Reply/Quote
Fanduel is full this morning. Good to see. Will have to expand size to 8 for next week.

Reply/Quote
Need 3 more entries for today.

Reply/Quote
Just two spots left.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Still need 2 more spots filled. Everyone is welcome to play.

Reply/Quote
We only had 6 participants last week which turned it into a freebie. Therefore, I have reduced to 7 in hope we will this week. If it does not fill, I will reset to 6 and keep it there so we don't run into any more freebie contests.

Reply/Quote
I finished last the first two contests and 3rd in the last one. I dare you to take my money this week since they've all been free. I have "The Perfect Roster!" LOL No seriously, I really did and I do.

Come and get it! Cool

[Image: th?id=OIP.muwA8-0q2j1arH9GFBDdeQHaFj&pid...d=Api&rs=1]

Reply/Quote
4 open spots left.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:00 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 4 open spots left.

Let's get them filled!  I took a different strategy this week, and want to see if it pay$ off.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's get them filled!  I took a different strategy this week, and want to see if it pay$ off.

Yeah, me too. I’m in 10 contests this week.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, me too. I’m in 10 contests this week.

10 contests?  Easy Dog, that's going to cut into the beer budget.   Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 10 contests?  Easy Dog, that's going to cut into the beer budget.   Cool

Not really. In trying my new strategy, I am entering contests with .25c entry fees. That way, no big deal if I lose. Cool

Reply/Quote
Need at least 1 more to make it a cash game.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 11:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not really. In trying my new strategy, I am entering contests with .25c entry fees. That way, no big deal if I lose. Cool

I didn't know that had contests that cheap.  I guess that I should look around a bit more, on there.  I just got discouraged, as it seemed like most of the people were using algorithm selected rosters.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 01:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I didn't know that had contests that cheap.  I guess that I should look around a bit more, on there.  I just got discouraged, as it seemed like most of the people were using algorithm selected rosters.

I do a lot of my research on Rotogrinders (I dont pay for the premium membership, just the free one). I will share next week when I research again (usually start on Thursday) on a lot of the fantasy gurus I follow and stuff. Although, since I finished last a few times and have yet to win no more than $6 this year, take it for what it's worth. But really good info, just bad substitutions on my part.

Reply/Quote
Feast or famine. I had 4 guys score 20+ and 5 guys with single digits. 

How you gonna have a tie...on your day of...  err, with fractions of points??  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hmmm. Watching the replay, it looks like if Von Miller hadn't PF'd all over Minshew's face, that one yard completion to Chark would have given me the win...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Damn, a tie?

Reply/Quote
Strange. I could see if we had all of the same players but we didn’t.
Reply/Quote