(11-10-2019, 05:46 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Ninja

ThumbsUp  Congrats

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:46 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Ninja

Hope your in the million?

Reply/Quote
Man...... I wish I would’ve played that same lineup in other ones. I could of wanna shit ton of money dammit. I only play a couple free ones and up to a dollar. But didn’t use that same lineup. Pretty salty. Oh well, maybe next week Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 08:41 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Man...... I wish I would’ve played that same lineup in other ones. I could of wanna shit ton of money dammit.  I only play a couple free ones and up to a dollar. But didn’t use that same lineup.  Pretty salty.  Oh well, maybe next week Sad

Next week won’t be the same outcome. I just looked at your position and where you would have been. If we meet, ALL the beer is on me. Damn great roster today.

Reply/Quote
5 spots open. Need 4 for cash game.

Reply/Quote
3 spots open, need 2 for cash game.

Reply/Quote
Saturday night, 1 spot filled. 4 to go for cash, 5 to completely fill.

Reply/Quote
Still need 4 for cash game.

Reply/Quote
I can't believe I was too busy to get into the league we started last week, especially when we struggle to fill to 80% each week to make it a money game. I apologize for that as the wife and I went to Illinois last weekend to visit family and it was a very stressful weekend (oh yeah, I got stories I can't share). WTS, when I looked at the league and seen only 2 of 6 competed, I reduced it to 5 since we usually have 4-5 each week (seemed like the right thing to do). Turning it down to 5 reduces the winning to $9 for the victor from $10.80.

I am in this week and there are 4 spots remaining. Again, sorry for my absence.

Reply/Quote
1 more entry needed to make it a money game.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 11:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I can't believe I was too busy to get into the league we started last week, especially when we struggle to fill to 80% each week to make it a money game. I apologize for that as the wife and I went to Illinois last weekend to visit family and it was a very stressful weekend (oh yeah, I got stories I can't share). WTS, when I looked at the league and seen only 2 of 6 competed, I reduced it to 5 since we usually have 4-5 each week (seemed like the right thing to do). Turning it down to 5 reduces the winning to $9 for the victor from $10.80.

I am in this week and there are 4 spots remaining. Again, sorry for my absence.

No worries man, hope you had a good time!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 04:49 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: No worries man, hope you had a good time!!

Nice game, today.  When you had me smoked by 40 points, heading into the 4 pm games, I didn't think that I had a chance of catching up with you.  As always, you had a formidable lineup, today.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice game, today.  When you had me smoked by 40 points, heading into the 4 pm games, I didn't think that I had a chance of catching up with you.  As always, you had a formidable lineup, today.

Good game by all.  Gaah

LOL

Reply/Quote
4 spots open today. 3 more needed for cash game.

Reply/Quote
There's 3 of us in now. Still need 2 more.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 11:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There's 3 of us in now.  Still need 2 more.

I did ok in other contests.  

Very OK!  Cool

Reply/Quote
Need 4 more to fill the contest. Let’s fill it up for the last game of the regular season.

Reply/Quote
Friends mode is still active and I didn't realize. I'm in and need 3 more to make it cash and 4 to fill. Great playoff weekend to use the fantasy skills.

Reply/Quote
Damn! Trying to lay a lineup down on tonight CFP and Fanduel says it's not offered in Indiana. UGH! I was going to drive 2 blocks to Ohio and place my lineup there, but not available in Ohio either. Double UGH!

Reply/Quote
[Image: only-in-america-27-photos-12.jpg?quality...info&w=600]

Reply/Quote