Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mccarron expected to play Sunday
(12-30-2015, 01:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How much mula you guys want to put down that Eifert doesn't play? 

I'm with ya and no way I take that bet. Will be seriously annoyed w glass jaw Tyler if he doesn't play. 
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 04:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: I'm with ya and no way I take that bet. Will be seriously annoyed w glass jaw Tyler if he doesn't play. 

He passed concussion protocol but the coaches might hold him out till the Playoff game.

All of the injuries that Eifert has had do not mean he is made of fine china like Brandon Ghee or somethin'.

Dirty hit was this one and all the others were just bad luck...
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No, if we lose we don't get the bye for sure. Play to win the damn game, atleast we would be taking
care of our part trying to get the bye to rest our fellas.

If we lose and then the Broncos lose that would make me ashamed. But if we won it alteast we tried.

We lose, we don't get a bye and we are banged up anyways.

No, we can lose and still get the bye provided the Chiefs win and the Broncos lose.  Since the Chiefs, while not a lock, are likely to win and are fighting for the West title, let them do all the work for us.  If Denver then loses, terrific, we get the bye!  If Denver wins, however, then we wouldn't have gotten a bye even if we beat Baltimore and got bloodied in the process. 

I can easily live with your shame when the alternative is a healthy team for the playoff run.  Baltimore, schmaltimore.  Rest for the playoffs damn it and get healthy for the Jets/Steelers. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If McCarron can go, then you play him. He needs as many reps as possible.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Well if the coaches don't figure out a way to get the play in faster and coach McCarron to get the ball out quicker it won't matter if Eifert plays or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:39 PM)magikod Wrote: *knock on wood*

[Image: 182464-280061-imagesjpeg-620x.jpg]

Anyways, I want him to play because, yes, the Chargers have a bad record, but they've also been in most games and lost by a touchdown or less.  San Diego is 10th in pass yards allowed and eighth in interceptions, and I still think Osweiler is garbage, so I like the Chargers chances in that game.

Even if there was no prayer of getting the bye, resting our starters or even going a week without McCarron would leave our team dull and have no spark going into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote