Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernhard Raimann
(04-21-2022, 06:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't care what D'Ante Smith is listed, he is an OT and I think perfect to learn behind La'el Collins.

Adeniji same thing even if I think he is a lost cause, he is an OT, not a Guard.

Tobin just said in his news conference that D'Ante is going to focus on just playing tackle. Having said that it makes our interior depth pretty thin so I hope if ZionGreenBaum is there we take one of them. If we could trade back and still get on of them or a Tyler Smith or a Sean Rhyan I would like that a lot as well.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Linderbaum thinks Raimann has short arms
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 05:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Let's make a correction - It's the AAC, not the ACC.
Tulsa is in the American Athletic Conference, not the Atlantic Coastal Conference.

G5 vs P5.
AAC is arguably the best in the G5 group though.
The other conferences in G5 are MWC, CUSA, MAC, and Sun Belt.

I admit that I was in a rush when I typed that but I’m positive that was my stupid phone correcting me multiple times. But, my bad.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2022, 07:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Tobin just said in his news conference that D'Ante is going to focus on just playing tackle. Having said that it makes our interior depth pretty thin so I hope if ZionGreenBaum is there we take one of them. If we could trade back and still get on of them or a Tyler Smith or a Sean Rhyan I would like that a lot as well.

Yeah Smith is gonna concentrate on LT and Prince on RT even tho Tobin didn't mention Prince. I think they'll wait till after the draft and if they couldn't get anyone they will resign Spain for 1 year.
Reply/Quote
PASS! If he is not going to be an eventual heir to Jonah at LT and is another TRex armed OT, I don't see how that's going to help the team or Burrow. Rather extend Jonah and wait to use trade up draft ammo next year for a decent LT. This class is kinda suspect imo. No WOW specimens for OT.
Reply/Quote