Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Chiefs Bengals recap video is SICK
https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/rwa54y/highlight_if_the_bengals_win_were_a_movie_it/
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Nice! Someone did an excellent job putting that together. Thanks for sharing.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:23 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/rwa54y/highlight_if_the_bengals_win_were_a_movie_it/

Ha....I clicked on this link, watched it on Reddit a couple times, then copied the link to come back here and share it with you guys. Trying to work and Bengal at the same time is giving me jelly-brain. 

Great video. Thanks for sharing this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. It’s too damned hard to find the radio call highlights with Dan and Dave most weeks, and this has most of the good stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nice! Someone did an excellent job putting that together. Thanks for sharing.

The NFL put it together

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Like that exchange between Mahomes and Hill at about 2:30. Combination of shock and admiration.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That's a great video. Whoever made it should try getting into Hollywood.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 12:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Like that exchange between Mahomes and Hill at about 2:30. Combination of shock and admiration.

The later shot of Mahomes looked to me like he doesn't think our guys should be on the same field with him. Cry
Reply/Quote
Very well done. Love NFL films
Reply/Quote
Still waiting on the Mic'ed up video for Burrow as well.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Still waiting on the Mic'ed up video for Burrow as well.

It's out.. Burrow jokes with Jamaar telling him he looked slow and Jammaar is like " Be real man " lol
Reply/Quote