Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Bengals App
What Bengals app do you have on your phone, and why do you like it? Be sure to specify iOS or Android.
Reply/Quote
I have the app that makes me type H T T P COLON SLASH SLASH W W W DOT BENGALS DOT COM Remember to put the dots in there or else**! And just in case you've never used the internet before its not actually spelled dot. It's a period, spelled P E R I O D not to be confused with a woman's menstrual cycle.  Thus ends today's technology/biology lesson. 
WARNING: You may run across articles written by a guy named Geoff Hobson. Read at your own personal risk of potential brain damage. I cannot confirm nor deny such risks actually exist.
The name of the app is actually called a browser. There are several different types with many different names. Consult your local internet and computer nerd for more details.

** Or else what you may ask.. I'll tell you.. I don't know. But it's a tradition!  And because of our traditions everyone knows who he is and what GAWD expects of him***

***Thanks to Fiddler on the Roof
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where would we be without tradition?
Reply/Quote
Bengals app and cincy.com. I am iOS.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2018, 04:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where would we be without tradition?

Tradition. Without our traditions, our lives would be as shaky as... as a fiddler on the roof! Or in football terms, As shaky as the Bengals offensive line! 

Ok, this is where Isaac Stern plays that great violin solo.. One of my all time favorite violin solos.. And here it is if you've never listened to it.. https://youtu.be/PseBnzX4Re8
Now THAT'S footballism.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
theres a bengals app on android... but I never check it
Reply/Quote