Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Guess 2021 Roster: Post TB game
(08-23-2021, 04:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yes  Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

I don't care where they hide him, gotta make the team but on the official roster on the homepage, he is listed as "EDGE" so... hopefully?

Agree. Hodge is playing out of his mind right now. Smirk

Henderson I also really like but we are so deep at Safety which is great, hope he can stay on the PS.

Jalen Davis also had a very good game against Washington.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 04:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree. Hodge is playing out of his mind right now. Smirk

Henderson I also really like but we are so deep at Safety which is great, hope he can stay on the PS.

Jalen Davis also had a very good game against Washington.

There is some depth starting to show up on the defensive side of the ball which is a nice problem to have.

What's interesting is this team has the chance to be one of the younger ones in the league based on experience if they keep a lot of the young guys everyone likes. Most projections have most of the draft picks sticking and a few UDFAs, plus most of last years draft picks as well. Just looking over my own projection I was kinda shocked how young the team would be at a lot of position groups.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2021, 04:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: There is some depth starting to show up on the defensive side of the ball which is a nice problem to have.

What's interesting is this team has the chance to be one of the younger ones in the league based on experience if they keep a lot of the young guys everyone likes. Most projections have most of the draft picks sticking and a few UDFAs, plus most of last years draft picks as well. Just looking over my own projection I was kinda shocked how young the team would be at a lot of position groups.

Aren't we one of the youngest teams in the league? Thought I heard that...

Love how the younger dudes are playing so far, been a great couple Preseason games with the exception of Ossai getting hurt.
Reply/Quote
Well, thought I'd give it a shot before cut down day. Post Price trade. I am not going to give a spot to any of the injured guys (Ossai, Adeniji, Hubert), am assuming all are done for the year.

QB (2). Burrow, B. Allen.
RB (4). Mixon, Perine, C. Evans, Patrick.
WR (6). Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Tate, Thomas, Irwin.
TE (3). Uzomah, D. Sample, Moss
OT (3). J. Williams, Reiff, Johnson (Smith, Carman)
IOL (7). Spain, Hopkins, XSF, Smith, Carman, Jordan, T. Hill
-------------------
DE/Edge (5). Hendrickson Hubbard, C. Sample, Kareem, Hodge.
NT/DT (5). Reader, Ogunjobi, Tupou, BJ Hill, Shelvin
LB (5). L. Wilson, Pratt, ADG, J. Evans, Bailey
CB (6). Waynes, Awuzie, Hilton, Apple, D. Phillips, Davis
S (4). Bell, Bates, R. Allen, B. Wilson.
-----------
PK: McPherson
P: Huber
LS: Harris

Toughest cuts: Henderson, Taylor, Daniels, Prince, Wren, T. Williams.

IF we decide to roster Ossai for a day, I'd suspect we cut a guy where there is some depth or we have a ready replacement if he gets claimed. WR or RB seem most likely.

Practice Squad:
1. T. Henderson (S)
2. Taylor (WR)
3. Daniels (DT)
4. Wren (DT)
5. Pince (OT)
6. T. Williams (RB)
7. Shurmur (QB)
8. P. Williams (RB/WR)
9. Schreck (TE)
10. Sutherland (G/C)
11. Bledsoe (DE)
12. Morgan (WR)
13. Christman (P)
14. Spence (DE)
15. Balchie (LB)
16. T. Brown (CB)

IDK if all those giys could legally make the PS via the eligibility rules, I just picked the 16 clisest to making the team, save for Seibert, who will surely get claimed.
Reply/Quote