WHO DEYYYY
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:29 PM)QueenCity Wrote: WHO DEYYYY

Yes, yes indeed.

Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Defense is the best we’ve had in years. Played exceptionally well today.

Burrow is putting up numbers and wins, and he’s not even playing that well yet.

Backfield is in good shape, unbelievable WRs and even a good K.

O-Line still concerns me.

Do not trust Zac yet. Long way to go there.

The posting in the game thread today was substandard. Picked up in the 2nd half. Still have to cut a lot of dead weight. We’re relying far too heavily on our studs there.

We do need to be realistic and remember DET was winless for a reason, but we did what good teams do against bad teams. Beat them soundly.

Same RKR. The Offense is still trying to find itself and Zac is still untrustworthy. I did see the part where we have some dude 
named Sam Francis or something doing analytics for Zac in the booth this last game before all of a sudden our Offense started 
playing well which was different. Love our Defense but the Offense needs to come along and I think it will.

The test is against Baltimore next Sunday, we will see how good we feel about them then.

One thing about the Lions is they played the Ravens and everybody else tough but us, we stomped them.

Lets see if we can compete against the Ravens in their place.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Cleveland might have gotten easier.  Just saw that Hunt will be out 4-6 games with a calf strain.  Chubb is already out with a calf strain.  Mayfield is going for a second opinion on his shoulder, i.e. didn't like what he heard from the first doctor.  If all 3 are out 3 weeks from now, we should enter the bye week no worse than 6-3.

Cleveland seems to be destined for a down year. I think we take their playoff spot.

Unfortunately though, it seems the Steelers have rebounded.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 08:27 PM)Burreaux Wrote: People can talk about how the Bengals don't have a GM but they've killed it in the past couple drafts. Chase, Higgins, Wilson, Burrow, Davis-Gaither, Ossai (showed a lot of promise) Carman, Evans, and more. They brought in a lot of good players in free agency too. This rebuild is coming along nicely. If the offense starts clicking the sky is the limit.

People only comment when things are bad. They blame it on a cheap owner, bad coach or not enough scouts.

When things are going well it is usually the players not the Organization or coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:22 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Cleveland seems to be destined for a down year. I think we take their playoff spot.

Not sure I would say that. It took them everything they had to beat a Seahawks team that was missing Russell Wilson and Chris Carson. No victory is guaranteed in this league, but against Geno Smith you got a pretty good shot at a W.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:41 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: People only comment when things are bad. They blame it on a cheap owner, bad coach or not enough scouts.

When things are going well it is usually the players not the Organization or coaching staff.

Lou is getting a ton of love this season (rightfully so), and the general consensus on Taylor seems to be he can put together a good team, and is very well liked by his players, but might have too much on his plate being HC and calling plays.

Tobin’s FA’s the past couple years (outside Waynes) are also getting tons of praise. I’m seeing a fair amount of credit being given where it’s due.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We're never going to be able to fire Zac if this continues.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:22 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Cleveland seems to be destined for a down year. I think we take their playoff spot.

I disagree that the Steelers have rebounded.

I saw a statistic where Ben's statistics are horrible in passes downfield and he doesn't have the mobility to evade rushers and extend plays anymore.  

Load the box to stop the run and dare Ben to beat you.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:50 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Not sure I would say that. It took them everything they had to beat a Seahawks team that was missing Russell Wilson and Chris Carson. No victory is guaranteed in this league, but against Geno Smith you got a pretty good shot at a W.

Fair enough. I honestly didn't know Geno Smith was still in the league.

Isn't he the guy who lost a best and didn't pay, and another player broke his nose or something?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Geno Smith straight up handed the Steelers that one, too. Watt was literally called for trying to punch the ball out like a total maniac earlier in the game. And what does Smith do? Runs with one hand on the ball in OT with Watt bearing down on him. Idiot.

I think the Steelers are clearly the worst team in the division at this point. Ben is washed, and that’s extremely hard to overcome. It’s only going to get worse as the season progresses, and he wears out.

Watt will singlehandedly help win them some games, but I think they’ll finish last in the division.

Reply/Quote

Naw, there's no way the Stealers win that game if Russell Wilson is on the field. I turned it on about halfway through the 3rd quarter and watched it from there. The thing I noticed in that game is both teams runners were just going off, and neither team seemed to be able to stop the run. If that holds true for the rest of the season, the Bengals and several other teams will shut down the Pissburgh run game and make Rapistburger try to beat them through the air. And for those who did not watch the game, the look on his face when he fumbled on the pump fake was priceless.

And oh yeah, who was it that predicted several weeks ago that the Browns were going to Brown this season? Oh yeah, that was me.... Who Dey
Reply/Quote