Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Option at DC - John Fox
He fits what we want, a former HC with plenty of experience around the league.

He's been to the Super Bowl.........to me I would rather bring him in rather than a defensive position coach that's never held the job. We have enough inexperience in our coaching staff already.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:33 PM)corpjet Wrote: He fits what we want, a former HC with plenty of experience around the league.

He's been to the Super Bowl.........to me I would rather bring him in rather than a defensive position coach that's never held the job.  We have enough inexperience in our coaching staff already.

Does he have any interest in coaching?  He not so long ago went trough a series of being canned.  That could get to a guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:33 PM)corpjet Wrote: He fits what we want, a former HC with plenty of experience around the league.

He's been to the Super Bowl.........to me I would rather bring him in rather than a defensive position coach that's never held the job. We have enough inexperience in our coaching staff already.

If Zac wants him and Fox wants to be here i am all for it.

He is much more maligned than Rex Ryan or Del Rio.

Might fit more of what Zac wants but haven't heard tons of rumors about him being interviewed yet.

It is getting to mid February, figured we would of heard something by now.

Back to the Zac Taylor forum for me, i will be back.
Reply/Quote
just call sexy rexy...... and get him in here.....
Reply/Quote
This is age discrimination on the part of Zac Taylor. The only reason he rejected Jack Del Rio was age. I get it that he wants a young staff but come on!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be onboard with Fox. He's been to playoffs, championship games, and Super Bowls as a coach. Like McC says question is does he want to come back ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fox or DelRio would be my top choices!
Reply/Quote